How are y'all doing today? :p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are y'all doing today? :p

Anything interesting happen today? lol this is arguably the best topic ever created. Don't block it MOD

yep - weekend started.
    Best thing what can ever happen .

And the sun was shining - awesome

How about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
      yep - weekend started.

How about you?
      lol Got drunk, sat outside my place and did people counting then made friends with a midget

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
        yep - weekend started.

How about you?
        lol I'm retarded sometimes so don't judge.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post
          Anything interesting happen today? lol this is arguably the best topic ever created. Don't block it MOD

You haven't said anything yet so why would I lock nothingness

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

You haven't said anything yet so why would I lock nothingness
            I deserve a damn scooby snack right RRicho?

Comment

This happened to me today: two street people asked me for money today. I had no money to give them. What will beggars do in the coming cashless society?

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post
                lol Got drunk, sat outside my place and did people counting then made friends with a midget
                not the worst way to start the weekend.
                I like people counting too
                For midges it is too cold already here

Comment

I don't believe I just read through all that tripe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Machlud View Post
                    I don't believe I just read through all that tripe!!
                    The guy who calls himself 7_up is from Salisbury, Rhodesia.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

The guy who calls himself 7_up is from Salisbury, Rhodesia.

Is that in any way relevant?

Comment

Well, I've been working for 6 months and it's been great. Still trying to graduate university tho

Comment

Hey everyone! Since i'm not able to post my own forum, i'd like to share something on here. I was visiting a website that shows your passwords that have been exploited with a certain email address you use, and i was shocked to find that interpals had suffered a data breach in 2015. I was never notified of this and never asked to change my password. Now i know that it's stupid using the same password for different websites, but you can only remember so much. Anyway, my point here is that if my password has been leaked here, it's probably been sold and added to several combolists (lists that hackers use to test logging into different applications, could be facebook. netflix, etc.) And i can't believe that nobody was never notified about this.

Comment

Originally posted by LameUsername View Post
                            Hey everyone! Since i'm not able to post my own forum, i'd like to share something on here. I was visiting a website that shows your passwords that have been exploited with a certain email address you use, and i was shocked to find that interpals had suffered a data breach in 2015. I was never notified of this and never asked to change my password. Now i know that it's stupid using the same password for different websites, but you can only remember so much. Anyway, my point here is that if my password has been leaked here, it's probably been sold and added to several combolists (lists that hackers use to test logging into different applications, could be facebook. netflix, etc.) And i can't believe that nobody was never notified about this.

There was a blanket notification sent out, if you didn't read and respond accordingly is that the sites problem ..... changing passwords periodically should be standard practice for anyone using the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by LameUsername View Post

This is a scam which has turned up in other forums. If you happen to look at his profile do not follow the link that is there, repeat, do not follow the link!!! You will only have yourself to blame if you do!!
                              He probably has not posted it here because of the virus hunting bot which tours this forum.
                              Last edited by Machlud; 11-07-2018, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X