Biggest fear ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest fear ?

I always find it amusing to know about stuff that people are afraid of . There are lots of varieties out there which creeps people out .
    So .....What's your bigest fear. ???????????
    ​Let me tell you mine, ....it's kinda stupid. My biggest fear is a phenomenon called "Kenopsia" . It means the eeriness of a place which was once very loud and crowdy ,...but now is abandoned and left behind . Imagine a really busy and happy place, now imagine it to be totally vacant and spooky . Like an empty classroom or something .......
    anyway ,....tell me your biggest fear .
    Last edited by spicy-Sucrose; 12-23-2018, 10:53 AM.

I'm afraid of crossing the street if traffic seems to be heavy. Lol, the OP comes from India, loved the place when visited but guys, you have one of the worst traffic I was scared there.

Comment

Being eaten alive by an large animal. Can you imagine an animal taking a dump and that poop is you? But it is the being alive while chunks of your flesh being are ripped off that is the scary part. No African safaris and getting close to the lions for me.

I ran into a huge mother bear and her cub while walking in the woods once but my dog distracted the bear and saved my life.

Comment

the worst thing is that you will kill a maniac.ahaha

Comment

As for an irrational fear. I have a fear of looking at myself in the mirror. That guy just doesn't seem like me and I have a fear that my image could start moving on its own or talking to me which would really creep me out.

Comment

I'm scared of spiders. Especially during this rainy season.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post

So if your girlfriend ask you to kill a spider for her then what would you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark-Matter View Post

He is the one runing and crying to his girlfriend to ask her some help :v

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                  I'm afraid of crossing the street if traffic seems to be heavy. Lol, the OP comes from India, loved the place when visited but guys, you have one of the worst traffic I was scared there.
                  You are 101% correct.
                  Traffic here , is really nasty ,...and if you weren't born here,...then driving here is close to impossible. !!!! , i am not proud of that of course. ......
                  Why are you afraid of traffic though ? had an accident or something to trigger the phobia ?

Comment

As for an irrational fear. I have a fear of looking at myself in the mirror. That guy just doesn't seem like me and I have a fear that my image could start moving on its own or talking to me which would really creep me out.

Oh well........i think just like you sometimes.....like when i see myself in the mirror, i keep myself mentally prepared for the image to say something or do something creepy . Lol.

Comment

Maybe that's coz you are related to Athena , which is Goddess of wisdom . her biggest enemy was some sorta BIG spider. ..........with lots of hairs and foam in it's mouth XD

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

He is the one runing and crying to his girlfriend to ask her some help :v
                        Well I have had bad experiences with spiders and in my area you find the biggest and hairiest of them all

Comment

Originally posted by spicy-Sucrose View Post

Maybe that's coz you are related to Athena , which is Goddess of wisdom . her biggest enemy was some sorta BIG spider. ..........with lots of hairs and foam in it's mouth XD
                          yea.. probably lol

Comment

Well I have had bad experiences with spiders and in my area you find the biggest and hairiest of them all

i would love to hear those !!!, ( if you wanna share of course )
                            i've had some pretty bad experiences with lizards you know ??....Lizards are really gross .

Comment

Originally posted by spicy-Sucrose View Post
                              You are 101% correct.
                              Traffic here , is really nasty ,...and if you weren't born here,...then driving here is close to impossible. !!!! , i am not proud of that of course. ......
                              Why are you afraid of traffic though ? had an accident or something to trigger the phobia ?
                              When I was a schoolgirl I ran out in front of the car that nearly hit me, I could even feel it hit my skirt. That was scary!

Yes, India has very busy traffic It is hard to walk in the streets but it is very interesting! And all those sounds are cool too

Comment

Working...
                              X