X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spicy-Sucrose View Post

You got it brother !!!
    But where will i find ya ?? XD
    You should tell people to put radium in your grave so that it glows in darkness. I will pick you up . Haha

I am not sure where my body will end up once I die. If I could choose, maybe being shot into space to float around frozen forever. I do like to travel. Or I might even volunteer to be flung into a black hole just for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark-Matter View Post

I am not sure where my body will end up once I die. If I could choose, maybe being shot into space to float around frozen forever. I do like to travel. Or I might even volunteer to be flung into a black hole just for fun.

Ya !!
      That does sounds fun !!!!!!.
      I wanna experience how it feels like , in a black hole .
      But its kinda out of reach, so i said Bermuda triangle. Coz people say its mysterious.
      Tho floating around frozen is good too ......

Comment

Originally posted by Adenchi View Post
        the worst thing is that you will kill a maniac.ahaha
        don't be afraid you're not in germany

Comment

Fear in the Orthodox Church is a great sin, if I will fear, God don't save me.

Comment

My biggest fear is "infinity".
            i dont know why it freaks me out ,...but whenever i think anything going to infinity .....it's scary .

Comment

OMG it is so small

Comment

My biggest fear is living my life and still being unhappy at the end of it. Life is not a dress rehearsal....but I cant seem to get mine right...

Comment

Love a man

Comment

The biggest fear is not passing the exam. Since I became a student, I order small tasks in a special service, and I myself only do assignments in my main specialty. Getting A+ becomes easier with APlusEssay.com. Now I’m beginning to fear that I won’t be able to get a good job.

Comment

My biggest fear is disappointing people who I care about. Kinda corny I know.

Comment

Working...
                      X