Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

13 ways to improve your life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 7_up
    started a topic 13 ways to improve your life

    13 ways to improve your life

    This is from experience but you could add a few yourself. We need to motivate each other once in a while lol

    1. Face your fears
    2. Be content with what you have currently
    3.Believe in yourself
    4, Admit your mistakes and work towards not repeating them.However, don't be afraid to make mistakes since it's the best teacher.
    5. Have the "I can" "I am " attitude .
    6. Don't listen to criticism that goes against what you believe in.
    7. Ask for wisdom. This could be from a higher power if you're religious or from your mentor if you have one.
    8. Don't be afraid to be alone .Cut off friends that are anti progress
    9. Live with intensity. Be bolder, go after the job you think you can't have, go after the girl of your dreams, because there's nothing worse than not trying
    10. Don't live with regrets. We all have one life to live. Everyday I am reminded of my friends that passed away at an early age and that's my drive to reach my goals or die trying.
    11. Save up money and use it to travel or give back to those in need. The end goal is to make someone's life pleasant.
    12. Don't be ashamed of where you are in life. Everything has it's time. A lottery winner cannot predict his win but he can only hope for something after making the effort of buying the ticket.
    13. Don't be afraid to love but remember to know your worth and not to be taken advantage of.

  • user_7352
    replied
    All this is, of course, nice, but for some reason, one important thing is always forgotten - you have to allow yourself to spend time and money on yourself. While you try to be better for everyone, you often just forget about yourself. Pamper yourself: movie tickets for an interesting movie, comfortable boxer briefs, a fishing trip for the weekend. These are the little things that reconcile you with the surrounding reality.

    Leave a comment:


  • 7_up
    replied
    Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post

    Just who have you taken seriously?
    I take you seriously

    Leave a comment:


  • SpacemanBiff
    replied
    Originally posted by 7_up View Post

    You know I've never taken you serious lol
    Just who have you taken seriously?

    Leave a comment:


  • engdouglasbr
    replied
    Originally posted by 7_up View Post
    This is from experience but you could add a few yourself. We need to motivate each other once in a while lol

    1. Face your fears
    2. Be content with what you have currently
    3.Believe in yourself
    4, Admit your mistakes and work towards not repeating them.However, don't be afraid to make mistakes since it's the best teacher.
    5. Have the "I can" "I am " attitude .
    6. Don't listen to criticism that goes against what you believe in.
    7. Ask for wisdom. This could be from a higher power if you're religious or from your mentor if you have one.
    8. Don't be afraid to be alone .Cut off friends that are anti progress
    9. Live with intensity. Be bolder, go after the job you think you can't have, go after the girl of your dreams, because there's nothing worse than not trying
    10. Don't live with regrets. We all have one life to live. Everyday I am reminded of my friends that passed away at an early age and that's my drive to reach my goals or die trying.
    11. Save up money and use it to travel or give back to those in need. The end goal is to make someone's life pleasant.
    12. Don't be ashamed of where you are in life. Everything has it's time. A lottery winner cannot predict his win but he can only hope for something after making the effort of buying the ticket.
    13. Don't be afraid to love but remember to know your worth and not to be taken advantage of.

    Great.. congratulations and thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Etsia
    replied
    Originally posted by 7_up View Post

    Exactly, you should share your tips one day.
    But they fit me, other people should find their own ones.

    Leave a comment:


  • 7_up
    replied
    Originally posted by Etsia View Post
    Best don't follow any tips but create your own ones which fit you and your life.
    Exactly, you should share your tips one day.

    Leave a comment:


  • 7_up
    replied
    Originally posted by frozenmadness View Post
    Be nice to other people. It comes back.
    Especially boobies right? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • 7_up
    replied
    Originally posted by Goathika View Post
    Yes it is. Especially if you apply this together with n.5 and n.3, man, you are almost ready for martyrdom.
    You know I've never taken you serious lol

    Leave a comment:


  • frozenmadness
    replied
    Be nice to other people. It comes back.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpacemanBiff
    replied
    Originally posted by Etsia View Post
    Best don't follow any tips but create your own ones which fit you and your life.
    You are right! I am so going to do just that. May I subscribe to your newsletter?

    Leave a comment:


  • Etsia
    replied
    Best don't follow any tips but create your own ones which fit you and your life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by Goathika View Post
    Yes it is. Especially if you apply this together with n.5 and n.3, man, you are almost ready for martyrdom.
    Oh, Oooooooooh, OOOOOWWWWWW, the enlightment ;o

    Leave a comment:


  • RogerCarmel
    replied
    13 Ways to improve your life are too many to remember. All you need is this:

    Originally posted by Dark-Matter View Post
    Don't take life too seriously and live it with no regrets.
    And remember to smile.


    Leave a comment:


  • Dark-Matter
    replied
    Don't take life too seriously and live it with no regrets.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X