Clear All

• Who wants to come to the USA?

Who wants to come to the United States? Reply if interested

I don't
    What now?

Comment

Must we go where no one needs us?

Comment

I'm already here in the U.S. Do I get a discount on the travel?

Comment

Originally posted by aseosa_926 View Post
          Who wants to come to the United States? Reply if interested
          Somehow visiting US is very low on my personal list. It's seems media propaganda of "great" US culture and country has had negative influence on my generation.
          However burgers don't be disappointed, caravans of Latinos want to visit you so have fun with them
          Last edited by Hades91; 01-04-2019, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Only I'm not afraid to tell the truth. German dog food tastes better.

Comment

I dunno why anyone wants to come here with Rump disrespecting anyone who doesn't agree with him.

I know! Once he is out of office, we will send him away. Anyone want a corrupt, morally bankrupt user of precious air?

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post
                I'm already here in the U.S. Do I get a discount on the travel?

No discount for you. Go to Hawaii. You Lower 48ers need to leave the continent more often.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

No discount for you. Go to Hawaii. You Lower 48ers need to leave the continent more often.

Actually, my wife and I honeymooned in Maui so been there, got the T-shirt. We are going to probably revisit her homeland of Japan in May or June. So can we have that trip on a discount, preferably a first class air ticket for $3.

Comment

Actually, my wife and I honeymooned in Maui so been there, got the T-shirt. We are going to probably revisit her homeland of Japan in May or June. So can we have that trip on a discount, preferably a first class air ticket for $3.
                    Oh...OK. My Toyota comes from Japan. You missed Cathay Pacific’s New Year’s mistake. They sold First Class seats for $600 or so, San Francisco to Vietnam.

Comment

Lol ok so no one found this topic abit off ?

Comment

But Viet Nam was not on my iternary so I didn't miss out. Hats off to those who took advantage of the human (not computer) error!

I appreciate the "off topics" as it is fun to see how wildly divergent we can be. That is why I enjoy this site. Different cultures crashing into each other, mixing it up. If we all could learn to love what makes us different, then we can aim towards an unity in understanding one another.

Comment

But Viet Nam was not on my iternary so I didn't miss out. Hats off to those who took advantage of the human (not computer) error!

I appreciate the "off topics" as it is fun to see how wildly divergent we can be. That is why I enjoy this site. Different cultures crashing into each other, mixing it up. If we all could learn to love what makes us different, then we can aim towards an unity in understanding one another.
                          Ohhh.... how wonderful.
                          That's why we have and use block function in PM and have lot of larping in this small forum community.

Comment

What is larping?

And bah to "blocking". It's one thing to stop a specific user from contacting you, but to generalize, no, it's an opportunity lost.

Comment

I might go someday, to travel. There's lot of cool places in US

Comment

Working...
                              X