Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to come to the USA?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I guess the conclusion we may draw is that NYC cleanliness is not always constant like a Swiss city. New York remains an interesting city to stroll around, on an equal footing with major European cities.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

      SO? If we take cities by their population, Tokyo is very huge, yet has the reputation to be from the cleanest.
      Nothing is better than the Empire State

      Comment


      • #48
        i live in usa n of course was born here n all i see from the usa is racism, ignorance, hiding n covering things up n yet when the usa government is confronted about helping they say they are doing everything in there power 2 fix things n the usa war vets r homeless bc the usa rather spend money making weapons then helping its own ppl out, so if ur moving here hope ur rich bc im not n im bearly making it!!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
          I guess the conclusion we may draw is that NYC cleanliness is not always constant like a Swiss city. New York remains an interesting city to stroll around, on an equal footing with major European cities.

          either that or people have a different perception of what is clean.

          New York is interesting for sure, however it is interesting for different reasons than European cities are.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by aseosa_926 View Post

            Nothing is better than the Empire State
            That thing that look like a giant concrete suppository for titans?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

              either that or people have a different perception of what is clean.

              New York is interesting for sure, however it is interesting for different reasons than European cities are.
              Nope. I know what is clean. I’ve visited Swiss cities and lived in the town of Fontainemelon. I’m referring to Swiss-clean when I’m talking about municipal cleanliness. I suspect you are as well because the German cities I’ve visited have also been clean.



              PS it’s not lost on me that some of the negative comments here are likely because of anti-American sentiment among some posters...

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                Nope. I know what is clean. I’ve visited Swiss cities and lived in the town of Fontainemelon. I’m referring to Swiss-clean when I’m talking about municipal cleanliness. I suspect you are as well because the German cities I’ve visited have also been clean.



                PS it’s not lost on me that some of the negative comments here are likely because of anti-American sentiment among some posters...
                I have an American friend who was even ashamed of the dirtyness of NYC (in 2015).
                It is not just Europeans who call this city dirty.
                I think there is something wrong with your perception or your memory. And comparing a city like New York with whatever city in Swiss is also strange. There is no comparison possible. Not in size or meaning or culture or infrastructure or anything.

                The biggest city in Swiss has less than 0.5 Million people.....this is about 5% the size of NYC.
                Last edited by Suna123; 01-11-2019, 08:14 PM.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                  I have an American friend who was even ashamed of the dirtyness of NYC (in 2015).
                  It is not just Europeans who call this city dirty.
                  I think there is something wrong with your perception or your memory. And comparing a city like New York with whatever city in Swiss is also strange. There is no comparison possible. Not in size or meaning or culture or infrastructure or anything.

                  The biggest city in Swiss has less than 0.5 Million people.....this is about 5% the size of NYC.
                  I’m not comparing cities by size but by cleanliness. Your American friend may well be ashamed of NYC’s dirtiness when you visited. I go there every year, usually around the 4th of July for Independence Day celebrations. To watch the fireworks. The city is always clean at that time. I stay in Jersey City, just across the water from what used to be the World Trade Center. I bring my motor home and stay in a place called Liberty Harbor RV Park which has a great view of downtown Manhattan. Look it up. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my memory.

                  Is the city clean at this time only? Probably not because I’ve been there at other times as well and it has been clean. Could the city be dirty now and then? Of course. If you visited on garbage day and raccoons got into the garbage which is deposited curb side, then the city appeared dirty.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                    I can tell you that NYC is very clean
                    Oh my what an absolute fool you have made of yourself again

                    Is there any chance at some point you can just stop posting TDLCVI! Your clumsy uniformed outright lies and Walter Mitty "life experience" tales are almost just too embarrassing to read, the only saving grace that affords you even the slightest hint of empathy towards your mental handicap is simply just the feeling of universal pity that is generally shown towards the far less fortunate.

                    Just one of a long line of links regarding the cleanliness of NYC

                    New York City is dirty -- the dirtiest city in the nation, according to a new report.

                    The report, released by BusyBee, a cleaning service in NYC, combines data from the Environmental Protection Agency, the American Housing Survey and the U.S. Census Bureau. New York City, according to the report’s infographic, has a dirtiness index of 427.9, leading all 40 cities in the report. New York City topped the charts in the litter and pest factor category, the report said. The next closest is Los Angeles, which has a dirtiness index of 317.8. The third dirtiest metro is also in California -- Riverside/Bernardino.

                    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...474670993.html

                    Your complete buffoonery does come with an upside, you, TpC and chicken little amuse me, it is like having my own personal slapstick halfwit show

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

                      Oh my what an absolute fool you have made of yourself again ...
                      On the internet you can find proof that UFOs frequently visit earth, that we are governed by extraterrestrial reptiles, that the earth is flat and that the USA never landed on the moon, among other truths. On the subject of NYC, I’m writing from direct experience, visiting NYC at least once a year. It’s likely that you have never been there and so your comments are of the same value as those who report hearsay.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                        On the internet you can find proof that UFOs frequently visit earth, that we are governed by extraterrestrial reptiles, that the earth is flat and that the USA never landed on the moon, among other truths. On the subject of NYC, I’m writing from direct experience, visiting NYC at least once a year. It’s likely that you have never been there and so your comments are of the same value as those who report hearsay.

                        Excellent buffoonery from you again TDLCVI '', even though you didn't have the courage to quote me in full you have still made an even bigger fool of yourself as if that could actually be possible than you did last time by totally ignoring the verified facts in the link confirmed by the EPA, AHS, and the U.S Census Bureau highlighting NYC is the top of the 40 dirtiest U.S city report and clumsily calling it "hearsay" but instead clinging to using smokescreen and red herrings about what else can be found on the internet hoping somehow no one will notice how desperate you are to be seen to be right, pure comedy gold

                        As for your "direct experiences", if they are anything like the same as your direct messages from god in your dreams and/or the "inmates" you came into contact with when you claim you were a prison guard that when they were released saluted you when they see you in the street, of course this boast from you seems even more hilarious now as you recently posted you only dealt with murderers and top drug dealers (the cream of the crop sic)....yup i'm sure murderers etc get out of jail and can think of nothing more than to salute you when they see you on the outside, as I mentioned already, you really should just stop posting or failing that at least admit you are just here to amuse me

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

                          That thing that look like a giant concrete suppository for titans?
                          Tell that to Eli Manning

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            USA is safe to Travel alone?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by HalloDa View Post
                              USA is safe to Travel alone?
                              Please forgive my presumptuousness, did you get parent's permission to come here?
                              Last edited by dmitri11; 01-12-2019, 08:30 AM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                                I stay in Jersey City, just across the water from what used to be the World Trade Center. I bring my motor home and stay in a place called Liberty Harbor RV Park which has a great view of downtown Manhattan. Look it up. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my memory.
                                wow - cool, we have been at the same place for a couple of days in 2016 (August)
                                And this RV park itself is not really one of the cleanliest, isn't it - but pretty cool of course with a view to Manhattan. The only thing missing was a pool. I think the spot for the tents would have been perfect for a pool

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X