Got skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got skills?

Tells us about skills you have on a master or at least "highly advanced" level that aren't related to your choice of profession or secret passion.

Whats the return?

Comment

Plumbing, electricity, carpentry... I also paint landscapes (I’m good at it but don’t care for the plastic arts) and I paint walls, barns, houses...

I change the oil in my vehicles...

I think that’s it.

Comment

Advanced skills.....yup, I can spot a liar fraud and hypocrite a mile away

Comment

I can dance (standard and latin dances).
          I command one language (besides my home languages and English) on a level which would be probably enough to live & work in the country (maybe I should).

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

So can I .... and I moderate the site

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

So can I .... and I moderate the site
              Yeah but you cheat, I have to play it by ear and use good old fashioned instinct

On the plus side though you've made my night with your 50% reply in the other thread

Comment

Yeah but you cheat, I have to play it by ear and use good old fashioned instinct
                On the plus side though you've made my night with your 50% reply in the other thread
                Of course I cheat, I'm not as clever as you lot so I need an advantage to keep the upper hand...
                So pleased I made your night .... only stated how it is.

Comment

Am I a liar, fraud or hypocrite? (Le Suspense)

Comment

Originally posted by frozenmadness View Post
                    I can dance (standard and latin dances).
                    I command one language (besides my home languages and English) on a level which would be probably enough to live & work in the country (maybe I should).
                    Language skills are the best.

Comment

I can pick up cats who generally don't want to be held. Lots of fun to do that at an animal rescue place to astonish the lady who runs it.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post
                        I can pick up cats who generally don't want to be held. Lots of fun to do that at an animal rescue place to astonish the lady who runs it.
                        Woah woah woah, the real life beastmaster <3

Comment

My dad is a great hunter, but I don't really like hunting. I know how to make a fire even in winter. I can put up any tents and I can create comfort in the wild. I am well guided by the stars, I can find north without a compass. I know what plants you can eat, how to find water, whether you can drink this water. I don't consider my skill to be professional because I'm far from Edward Michael 'Bear' Grylls. But I really like it! My friends and I often go camping for a couple of days (up to a week). My father and I didn't usually take a lot of things with us, only the necessary equipment., but my friends (and especially their girls) prefer more comfortable conditions. I often read portals about hiking, outdoor recreation, for example, this one https://hikezone.org/ There are many reviews of cool stuff, so many of my skills are no longer needed (for example, how to hide from the rain if you only have a sleeping bag). I still like to spend at least a week a month away from the city and turmoil. And also it's a great way to take a break from gadgets.
                          Last edited by Rastosss; 02-05-2019, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bafonet View Post
                            Woah woah woah, the real life beastmaster <3
                            Some of those cats are beasts to others They have sharp claws for a reason other than to destroy furniture or to unroll toilet tissue as if it was evidence to be shredded.

Comment

Working...
                            X