Your worst internet stories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your worst internet stories

I'm remaking this post because I think I chose a wrong title haha. Hi I'm Lotte, a girl from Netherlands and I'm curious to hear your worst interpal (and perhaps social media in-generale) stories! Go on, share the horrors of the House of Interpal!

Also, I've noticed there's like five-six people here who do most of the posting/ commenting which is cool but if you are not a regular participator here and somehow stumbled upon this post, I encourage you to choose this post as that One time you make a comment. Lets make this a collection of creepy, funny, scary, awkward, fuckedup, strange, notorious, wtf but ultimately, interesting tales for us to hear from each other

I dont have worst story here...i do understand the friendship meaning..have a good and bad time

Comment

Originally posted by Vakaranda View Post
      I'm remaking this post because I think I chose a wrong title haha. Hi I'm Lotte, a girl from Netherlands and I'm curious to hear your worst interpal (and perhaps social media in-generale) stories! Go on, share the horrors of the House of Interpal!

Also, I've noticed there's like five-six people here who do most of the posting/ commenting which is cool but if you are not a regular participator here and somehow stumbled upon this post, I encourage you to choose this post as that One time you make a comment. Lets make this a collection of creepy, funny, scary, awkward, fuckedup, strange, notorious, wtf but ultimately, interesting tales for us to hear from each other
      We are six psychopathic monsters so other people stay away of this forum. Narren is the most bloodthirsty of us all, so be aware, she has so many corpses buried in her yard that it's meanwhile a small hill. So be careful friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

We are six psychopathic monsters so other people stay away of this forum. Narren is the most bloodthirsty of us all, so be aware, she has so many corpses buried in her yard that it's meanwhile a small hill. So be careful friend.
        Mr rricho do not complain that i am the most bloodthirsty here...why dont i feel like that?????....as i know i was always faithful with pete in interpals for few years and didnt suck any mens blood..before i knew pete, i only talked with three men, stephen, mehmet and tucker in interpals..i think it is not relevant at all...if a man named pete is lot of people with one ID..it was not my fault...

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post

Mr rricho do not complain that i am the most bloodthirsty here...why dont i feel like that?????....as i know i was always faithful with pete in interpals for few years and didnt suck any mens blood..before i knew pete, i only talked with three men, stephen, mehmet and tucker in interpals..i think it is not relevant at all...if a man named pete is lot of people with one ID..it was not my fault...
          I don't expect repentance of you because I'm certainly not the one who throws the first stone.
          You're a nice girl and i like you, but sometime i like to make a small prank as well.

Comment

I don't expect repentance of you because I'm certainly not the one who throws the first stone.
            You're a nice girl and i like you, but sometime i like to make a small prank as well.
            Lol...i get you adam in my prank... 1:0..i dont mind..as i said to you in another post..i only take it as a joke between you and me...lol...my real friends are more cruel than you....for me...the blood of virgin guys are more tastier here when my evil side comes to me...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post

Lol...i get you adam in my prank... 1:0..i dont mind..as i said to you in another post..i only take it as a joke between you and me...lol...my real friends are more cruel than you....for me...the blood of virgin guys are more tastier here when my evil side comes to me...lol
              You can take my blood, my virginity (whatever do you understand with that) but you can't take my soul.
              By the way, arguing with you narren is like playing cards with one of my daughters. I enjoy their joy in moments of success, because i didn't play with them serious. Don't take it as offense.

Comment

Do you also eat the toes of the new comers you have kidnapped and tied to a pole with two yellow lines? I don't, but a sorceress actually confessed me to do that with kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                  Do you also eat the toes of the new comers you have kidnapped and tied to a pole with two yellow lines? I don't, but a sorceress actually confessed me to do that with kids.
                  Yuck!... toes.... i leave them for my cat. There are more juicy parts.
                  Sorceresses need kids for their youth magic. Believe me your sorceress doesn't look that sexy after few days without youth elixir, several thousand years leave their traces.

Comment

*Sighs*

Comment

You can take my blood, my virginity (whatever do you understand with that) but you can't take my soul.
                      By the way, arguing with you narren is like playing cards with one of my daughters. I enjoy their joy in moments of success, because i didn't play with them serious. Don't take it as offense.
                      No thanks...i would look for another victim...be careful...

Comment

Originally posted by Vakaranda View Post
                        *Sighs*
                        Are you okay OP?i showed up the example of tbe worst things happened in internet?
                        I wish you got it

Comment

Working...
                        X