Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to come to Россия?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who wants to come to Россия?

    просто интересно узнать
    (just curious)

  • #2
    I want definitely

    Comment


    • #3
      I want to come to North Korea if that counts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Sure, sounds like a blast. Hopefully not nuclear

        Comment


        • #5
          I would want too.
          Maybe dmitri can show us around (first helping Abdul to find a girlfriend, so that we can enjoy the travel afterwards )

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
            I would want too.
            Maybe dmitri can show us around (first helping Abdul to find a girlfriend, so that we can enjoy the travel afterwards )
            I'm not sure I want to travel with dmitri as a guide either... :v

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
              I'm not sure I want to travel with dmitri as a guide either... :v
              grgur will know how to restrain him.
              And just imagine how interesting a tour through Tschernobyl would be.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                grgur will know how to restrain him.
                And just imagine how interesting a tour through Tschernobyl would be.
                I'd rather be alone there, species are way too interesting for me to miss them because of noisy companions

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by frozenmadness View Post
                  просто интересно узнать
                  (just curious)
                  я уже там был

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                    I would want too.
                    Maybe dmitri can show us around (first helping Abdul to find a girlfriend, so that we can enjoy the travel afterwards )
                    I'm not a pimp, sorry.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Not any more Have been to some parts and it's enough for me, I'd rather visit some more exotic place.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                        Not any more Have been to some parts and it's enough for me, I'd rather visit some more exotic place.
                        I'd like to recommend Georgia and Armenia.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Россия не для меня

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

                            I'd like to recommend Georgia and Armenia.
                            In my opinion that would be a far better choice than Russia, thanks.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Etsia View Post

                              In my opinion that would be a far better choice than Russia, thanks.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X