This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female users blocking messages from male users

Are they lesbians are just extreme feminists ? I wonder.

I would like one of these to answer me, because I feel triggered by this everytime I encounter it.

Originally posted by Fever105 View Post

I would like one of these to answer me, because I feel triggered by this everytime I encounter it.
    Maybe they are just pissed to see too many dickheads? :v

Comment

Assuming that women who block messages from men are either lesbians or "extreme feminists" reflects badly on you...

Comment

Some of us want people to talk to about growing up. It is hard to do that with a person of the other gender. I hope this explanation makes it easier to understand this restriction.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Assuming that women who block messages from men are either lesbians or "extreme feminists" reflects badly on you...
          A lot of gay men visit my profile, so whenever I see a guy visit my profile, I wonder... So when I was chatting with a guy who only accepted messages from men, I thought it a bit odd.

Comment

They are more than likely just tired of the sex-fixated men and pervs on here. I kinda feel bad for the women sometimes, it must be tiring when so much of the messages they get is just about sex talk or nasty sexual comments. I also feel that if something as small and non-significant as this triggers you then you might have some issues. Just jump on to the next profile, it's not worse than that.

Comment

I blocked all men after the first couple of weeks here. The high amount of sleazy spam from men is just unbearable even in my age and without a picture of myself. I talk to men and women, but I choose myself to what men I talk to.

(Since this is not a dating site your comment about women being lesbians when they block men makes no sense. What blocking men has to do with feminism in your opinion is also highly questionable.)
              Last edited by Suna123; 02-27-2019, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Why should they be either of those ? There are other options,perhaps I am happily married with two beautiful children, I love my husband and I am not here looking for extras,in fact I am most comfortable talking to other young married women because we have a lot in common..
                You have feelings of abrasion when a woman rejects contact with you...How could this be ? She must be a lesbian or ultra feminist..Tell me , why would an ultra feminist block you ? Perhaps because it is NOT a dating site and not all women are looking for "gods gift to women"...

Comment

extreme feminists ? I wonder.
                  I feel triggered by this.
                  Me senses hypocrisy. Apparently OP pursues goals here women block men for.

Comment

I can't speak for everyone here, but I get a lot of messages daily sexually harassing me, or asking me weird creepy things, in that case I just block. I only block with reason though... So as long as people aren't weird lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mentally12
                      Penis. Giant Fucking Dick. MONUMENTAL REPRODUCTIVE MOTHERFUCKING ORGAN, IT'S GOING FOR YOUR FACE, IT SLAPS YOUR CHEEKS AND FILLS YOUR SOUL AS YOU READ THIS.
                      you are A stupid shit

Comment

Originally posted by Mentally12
                        Penis. Giant Fucking Dick. MONUMENTAL REPRODUCTIVE MOTHERFUCKING ORGAN, IT'S GOING FOR YOUR FACE, IT SLAPS YOUR CHEEKS AND FILLS YOUR SOUL AS YOU READ THIS.
                        So edgy and shocking

Comment

it's not giant

Comment

Nobody has an obligation to respond to any unsolicited message here.

Comment

maybe they are lesbians. maybe feminists. maybe they are married already and are just looking for other women to connect with. maybe their husbands are jealous types... or they were raised to conversate with males when not in a relationship. They could be single and just not want the attention that is so .... uncomfortably common on a "penpal" site. For whatever reason they choose, they should be able to freely choose this without getting a labeled backlash.

Comment

Working...
                              X