Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am looking for unicorns

Comment

For meeting people different culture than me and exchange languages.

Comment

I'm here because I want to practise my languages. It'd be great if I could find my soul mates from different countries and cities.

Comment

just bored, and want something new, new friends, new languages etc.

Comment

I came here because I enjoy seeing different points of view than my own. I want to have my worldview widened. That is why I am bold/stupid/crazy/other enough to not block any group from sending a message. Be willing to learn from others.

Now f only I could get that stereotype againt us Neptunians removed.

Comment

I'm here to test an automatic translator. But that was not important, makes me wonder who we are.
              Last edited by dmitri11; 03-15-2019, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I'm here looking for my watch. I think Dimitri took it.

Comment

Mates from across the water.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                    I'm here looking for my watch. I think Dimitri took it.
                    I keep looking at my smartwatch on Android (for $30). Well, it's nice to see you found Starry Wisdom because you're not looking for your RR here.

Comment

Originally posted by Goathika View Post
                      VISA. Almost four years, and still nothing. I must be doing something wrong. T_T

I'm looking for a 4th wife, if you can get along with the other three your in

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

I keep looking at my smartwatch on Android (for $30). Well, it's nice to see you found Starry Wisdom because you're not looking for your RR here.
                        A smart watch for $30? That sounds like stolen merchandise. As for “my” RR, I found a 2006 Phantom for just over $100K. Now all I need to do is to convince my wife that we need an old, very expensive car...

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

A smart watch for $30? That sounds like stolen merchandise. As for “my” RR, I found a 2006 Phantom for just over $100K. Now all I need to do is to convince my wife that we need an old, very expensive car...
                          Give her a good night where she melts in passion several times, so her eye pupils are open at morning like on amphetamine overdose. I assure you she will eat out of you hand a time long.
                          However I think men in your age need another convincing strategy. hahaha

Comment

To improve my english and make new friends

Comment

Looking for fun

Comment

was hoping to find a japanese friend to improve my writing skills, I found anything else but what I was looking for...lol
                                hello sadness, my old friend

Comment

Working...
                                X