Flirting an romance
    7.46%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    What are you looking for?

(multiple chioce allowed)

• Sha_a
    replied
    I want to make some friends (especially Japanese) but I am very pessimistic about it sadly!

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

Purchase the car and your wife, what will she do? Finding a new Adonis with 50 . LOL
    Men in your age are rare goods, with money even rarer. Hence you're a Chad in your age category, without doing something for that.
    I’m also healthy and slim and have all my hair. Take care of your health and your mind and you’ll age gracefully. Avoid all excesses except Joy.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied
    Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

That’s OK. I never suggested you wanted to attract women with a car. I just pointed out that the owner of the used Phantom says it attracts a lot of attention from women, and that his old Ferrari attracts men. The rest of my remarks were written in jest.

If someone likes the handling of a Lotus rather than the comfort of a Rolls, I’m fine with that.

I don't want a sport car, because I have more important worries which cost me alot.
    Purchase the car and your wife, what will she do? Finding a new Adonis with 50 . LOL
    Men in your age are rare goods, with money even rarer. Hence you're a Chad in your age category, without doing something for that.
    Last edited by Hades91x; 03-20-2019, 11:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• morethan24hours
    replied
    I was so sick of all the other social media sites. I know this place is a dead shadow of its former past (had accounts on here starting in 2008), but I thought it was friendlier and not as edgy and controversial as people on Facebook, Reddit, etc.

Though all of this may be due to not as many people being on here.

ANYWAY, I'm just looking for people to have conversations with. Simple. I like the diversity this site offers in a non-offensive way.

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied

I don't have a desire to attract girls or boys with a car.
    I like sexy and elegant things and RR Phantom doesn't fit into this category. This car has a kind of elegance that I would seek for a comfy armchair.
    That’s OK. I never suggested you wanted to attract women with a car. I just pointed out that the owner of the used Phantom says it attracts a lot of attention from women, and that his old Ferrari attracts men. The rest of my remarks were written in jest.

If someone likes the handling of a Lotus rather than the comfort of a Rolls, I’m fine with that.

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by grgur View Post
    Car's a 4 wheels and an engine. You are both sick fetishists)
    No, not really. People who like art are not “sick fetishists”, people who appreciate wines are not “sick fetishists”, people who collect stamps are not “sick fetishists” and so on.

Leave a comment:

• grgur
    replied
    Car's a 4 wheels and an engine. You are both sick fetishists)

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied

You’re missing the point. The Phantom looks like a giant refrigerator on wheels but it attracts attention from women. Women are usually not interested in cars, so if you want attention from the ladies, drive a Phantom.

On the other hand, if you want to attract teenaged boys, a cheap Ferrari will work best.

I don't have a desire to attract girls or boys with a car.
    I like sexy and elegant things and RR Phantom doesn't fit into this category. This car has a kind of elegance that I would seek for a comfy armchair.

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied

If a man has to describe femininity, he will say it's a mystery universe of thoughts, the shape has curves that you can find only on some sports cars and the taste is one of strawberries.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong to love femininity as hetero male.

While with an ax hewn brick like this car in your video barely meets my personal femininity criteria.
    Is it self-admiration, latent homosexuality when you find such non-aggressive looking masculine car attractive?
    You’re missing the point. The Phantom looks like a giant refrigerator on wheels but it attracts attention from women. Women are usually not interested in cars, so if you want attention from the ladies, drive a Phantom.

On the other hand, if you want to attract teenaged boys, a cheap Ferrari will work best.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied

In another video, the owner of this car says that it attracts a lot of attention from women. That’s sexiness! He also owns an old Ferrari which gets attention from men only. So if you’re gay, get yourself a Ferrari...hahaha!
    If a man has to describe femininity, he will say it's a mystery universe of thoughts, the shape has curves that you can find only on some sports cars and the taste is one of strawberries.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong to love femininity as hetero male.

While with an ax hewn brick like this car in your video barely meets my personal femininity criteria.
    Is it self-admiration, latent homosexuality when you find such non-aggressive looking masculine car attractive?

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied

Sexiness in design of this car is literally zero, I couldn't love it.
    In another video, the owner of this car says that it attracts a lot of attention from women. That’s sexiness! He also owns an old Ferrari which gets attention from men only. So if you’re gay, get yourself a Ferrari...hahaha!

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied

Yes, my options are limited. (I actually went beyond the safety barricade and fell down the Niagara Escarpment 3 years ago. The firemen were called and came to rescue me...)

This video is about an ordinary guy just like me who did buy a well-used RR Phantom. He uses it as a daily driver...

nice story.

Sexiness in design of this car is literally zero, I couldn't love it.

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied

I see your options limited.
    A wise man sang once "no women no cry"

Yes, my options are limited. (I actually went beyond the safety barricade and fell down the Niagara Escarpment 3 years ago. The firemen were called and came to rescue me...)

This video is about an ordinary guy just like me who did buy a well-used RR Phantom. He uses it as a daily driver...

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied

You’re right (as usual), men my age need another convincing strategy...

I see your options limited.
    A wise man sang once "no women no cry"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X