• Show
Clear All

• Happy women's day!

For all women, have a nice women's day

Comment

To the mothers, daughters, grandmothers, sisters. Happy women's day

Comment

Comment

This only applies to feminine women. Feminists should declare they resign from celebrating this day

Comment

It's a huge thing in Russia!

я хочу сказать:

Поздравляю вам с Международным Женским Днем!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                It's a huge thing in Russia!
                That's what I told myself too.

Oh, why is it "women's day"? In French, it's "women's rights day", which is significantly different.

Comment

Yes, it is a great day in Russia!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Oh, why is it "women's day"? In French, it's "women's rights day", which is significantly different.
                    It doesn’t matter what it called. Let them have their little day today. We have the other 364 for us.

Comment

*sigh*................this day, that day..............lol

Just respect eachother?

Mzzls

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

It doesn’t matter what it called. Let them have their little day today. We have the other 364 for us.

No, the name of the day make it politically different. As for the international day of X, I don't like it either... as you said, it suggests that they have 1 day in the year and the 364 others days don't exist or don't matter. It's not by being nice to women, mothers, fathers, taking care of your waste, of your light or anything one day per year that it will change something, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

No, the name of the day make it politically different. As for the international day of X, I don't like it either... as you said, it suggests that they have 1 day in the year and the 364 others days don't exist or don't matter. It's not by being nice to women, mothers, fathers, taking care of your waste, of your light or anything one day per year that it will change something, lol.
                          Shhhhh...they’re happy with their little day. Keep quiet and don’t make waves. Let them think it’s a big thing. Like, Black History Month in North America is February...The shortest and coldest month of the year is for Africans. March 8th is for women. Who cares? Nobody but them.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Shhhhh...they’re happy with their little day. Keep quiet and don’t make waves. Let them think it’s a big thing. Like, Black History Month in North America is February...The shortest and coldest month of the year is for Africans. March 8th is for women. Who cares? Nobody but them.
                            i say this tongue in cheek of course, but fuck you dude for blocking north america

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post

i say this tongue in cheek of course, but fuck you dude for blocking north america
                              I only block North America (which has Washington D.C. as world capital) because too many women were writing to me. I block Oceania because it’s to far from the centres of civilization (which are the USA and Europe).

Now you know. Go in peace.

Comment

Working...
                              X