Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men who comment "nice eyes" "very cute face" "u r beauty" "sexy," WHY?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Men who comment "nice eyes" "very cute face" "u r beauty" "sexy," WHY?

    Are you guys literally just thinking with your private parts? Do you expect the girls to fall in love with you over your compliments?

    It makes no sense, any person with average intellect would know such comments are pointless...

  • #2
    I guess a lot of men think this type of comment is appropriate. Perhaps the anonymity afforded to them by platforms such as this emboldens them to say to perfect strangers things they would ordinarily not say in person.

    ...and society is getting crude, especially men.

    Comment


    • #3
      Knowing that women here do not expect to fall in love, not a few times i told if they are unlovely, lack of nutrition, excess nutrient intake. But still they blocked me afterwards, despite my carefully chosen terms.
      It makes no sense, i really wonder why.

      Comment


      • #4
        I get such comments from women.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
          I guess a lot of men think this type of comment is appropriate. Perhaps the anonymity afforded to them by platforms such as this emboldens them to say to perfect strangers things they would ordinarily not say in person.
          Yep, you are right.

          And the comments are primitive, cause such individuals just cannot write smth more. They just have nothing to say, it's the lack of language skills and personal vocabulary.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by _loki View Post
            I get such comments from women.
            You can't be sure, that they aren't guys with female profiles)

            Comment


            • #7
              Incels................

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sha_a View Post
                Are you guys literally just thinking with your private parts? Do you expect the girls to fall in love with you over your compliments?

                It makes no sense, any person with average intellect would know such comments are pointless...
                Eh, well my brian is my most private part
                Not that I bother with making such comments

                Comment


                • #9
                  Elle a les yeux revolver, elle a le regard qui tue Elle a tiré la première, m'a touché, c'est foutu.

                  You've got beautiful eyes, y'know?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I always laugh because of them xD Maybe they think that works and they will pick girls up? I wonder, how tired girls could be, after 1 milion the same comments, the same messages.
                    But it could be good for normal men, when I start conversation with a girl she's shocked because I'm normal.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Pathetic lamers without too much to say and not too many original responses - and that's not even the scam artists among them..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Actually... what's wrong with you, all of you here?

                        Since when is a compliment something bad?

                        I've often got compliments, of different kind, and it's always a nice feeling. Of course it's better when it comes from an attractive person, or from someone I like - but it's always nice.

                        For my part, here on Interpals I rather say things like "good pic" or "I like the color" or sth, and in the language of the person (provided I speak it at least a bit) - that's generally better, also in real life. But do you really think, getting no attention is better than getting compliments (even dumb ones)?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by frozenmadness View Post
                          Actually... what's wrong with you, all of you here?

                          Since when is a compliment something bad?

                          I've often got compliments, of different kind, and it's always a nice feeling. Of course it's better when it comes from an attractive person, or from someone I like - but it's always nice.

                          For my part, here on Interpals I rather say things like "good pic" or "I like the color" or sth, and in the language of the person (provided I speak it at least a bit) - that's generally better, also in real life. But do you really think, getting no attention is better than getting compliments (even dumb ones)?
                          Depends on the context of the complement or "complement".

                          For the right reasons, it's great and uplifting. From someone who is trying to press buttons, it's sleazy and can even amount to harassment.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sha_a View Post

                            It makes no sense, any person with average intellect would know such comments are pointless...
                            Any person with average intellect won't be sending these types of messages, Any person with level below won't bother to read your post on forum. Who do you aim this thread for? To me it's just attention seeking (oh, and you are a guy).
                            I agree with aussieinbg about the context of the complement. It should be at the right time and of the right context.

                            Cute face, etc are just of no context and no meaning whatsoever. I am sure most of the girls delete them, or ignore.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Goathika View Post

                              Any person with average intellect won't be sending these types of messages, Any person with level below won't bother to read your post on forum. Who do you aim this thread for? To me it's just attention seeking (oh, and you are a guy).
                              I agree with aussieinbg about the context of the complement. It should be at the right time and of the right context.

                              Cute face, etc are just of no context and no meaning whatsoever. I am sure most of the girls delete them, or ignore.

                              Well I was hoping one or two might get offended and comment in this thread so I can hear their reasoning!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X