Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does make you feel so annoyed by russian guys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does make you feel so annoyed by russian guys?

Lets Discuss.............

some of them a fat, stupid, old drunks who dont know how to speak properly

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post
      some of them a fat, stupid, old drunks who dont know how to speak properly
      At least, it's not "most"

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post
        Lets Discuss.............
        Why Russians? What make YOU annoyed?

It would be a good to know what the OP thinks, nope?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Why Russians? What make YOU annoyed?

It would be a good to know what the OP thinks, nope?
          In indonesia etiquette..man can do first to give the opinion...

Let me see your opinion lux

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post

In indonesia etiquette..man can do first to give the opinion...

Let me see your opinion lux
            We are not in Indonesia and a little manner would be to explain your grieves toward Russians while asking what others think of Russians, in bad since you assume that Russians are annoying.

Comment

Will this probably be something to do with Russian guys being "unfaithful" in virtual ldr's with gullible Asian women or some such childish nonsense?

Comment

I'm not annoyed by Russian guys and never heard of somebody who is.

PS: correction: I have heard that Russians - girls and boys alike - are annoying as tourists.....in the same sense like Brits are annoying as tourists (and Germans probably as well)
                Last edited by Suna123; 04-10-2019, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                  (and Germans probably as well)
                  Yeh, always mistake them for cooked lobsters on the beach...

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Yeh, always mistake them for cooked lobsters on the beach...
                    roflmao

Comment

PS: correction: I have heard that Russians - girls and boys alike - are annoying as tourists.....in the same sense like Brits are annoying as tourists (and Germans probably as well)

Sometimes I have desire to talk at night with guys from my clique and we play some stupid PvE games with global servers like WarThunder or AromerWarfare, if I see Cyrillic letters in team list I know this game will be a feast of friendly fire and shitty behavior.
                      Otherwise I don't have contact with those people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                        Sometimes I have desire to talk at night with guys from my clique and we play some stupid PvE games with global servers like WarThunder or AromerWarfare, if I see Cyrillic letters in team list I know this game will be a feast of friendly fire and shitty behavior.
                        Otherwise I don't have contact with those people.
                        friendly fire in a PvE game? Russians are amazing

Comment

As tourists, the ones I've found most annoying on the beaches of the Black Sea in Bulgaria are the nouveau rich new money types. The rest are usually just wanting to have a holiday with their families or with friends.

Comment

friendly fire in a PvE game? Russians are amazing
                            Maybe they think that with red name are the good guys and with blue the bad ones. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

As tourists, the ones I've found most annoying on the beaches of the Black Sea in Bulgaria are the nouveau rich new money types. The rest are usually just wanting to have a holiday with their families or with friends.
                              As ruble was something worth we had lot of Russians tourist here, because they could move in Gda?sk and 50 km from the border without a visa. Yeah, they love to show their wealth in form of tons of gold jewelry on them, their cars on parking places didn't look so imposing as their hands, necks and ears of their girls.

Comment

Working...
                              X