Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does make you feel so annoyed by russian guys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares what the nationality a person has??
    Racism.
    Last edited by Ancel00; 04-11-2019, 09:56 AM. Reason: gram

Comment

Originally posted by Ancel00 View Post
      Racism.
      Hahahaha the only purpose you and all your sock puppet account ring have on this site is to post click bait virus links and you're pretending to be uppity about "racism" still at least we know your real nationality is Russian and that is the source of all this now

Comment

Racism.

According to the great demagogue L.Trotsky who invented/promoted the term "racism"
        dividing people on hand of their nationality is
        nationalism.

Comment

Racism.
          She is Indonesian and Russians are whites so it can't be racism. I suggest that you are the racist

Comment

When I've been to Thailand and Vietnam - the worst was seeing the behavior of tourists from Russia. I was really burning with shame. Stereotypes about Russians are fair - literally 90% of us are poorly educated and arrogant morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post
              Lets Discuss.............
              When you make a fool of yourself here there is no need to keep deleting your account for the 87685548789 time and then returning

Comment

I'm curious what made she think so tho

Comment

Originally posted by VistaPro View Post
                  I'm curious what made she think so tho
                  One must admit that trusting a Russian is close to trust an English, the chance to commit suicide with 3bullets in the back are close to 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

One must admit that trusting a Russian is close to trust an English, the chance to commit suicide with 3bullets in the back are close to 100%

Britbongs and Ruskies are definitely nothing worth as allies

Comment

I am annoyed by people in general hence I can't specify my answer :/

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

As tourists, the ones I've found most annoying on the beaches of the Black Sea in Bulgaria are the nouveau rich new money types. The rest are usually just wanting to have a holiday with their families or with friends.
                        Sounds like poles from england here

edit: australians are slightly better, though not really savvy

Comment

Racism.
                          I did notice how easily some groups can ask 'what's your nationality' just like 'how are you', and how insulting this question for others.

OP's question is vague and since no explanation given, I have a right to assume now.
                          It might be that OP was upset about some russian man and in order to soothe her feelings,she decided to find examples that russian men are objectively bad. Bad news, they aren't. Only short ones wearing"adidas"are.

Comment

Originally posted by Goathika View Post
                            I did notice how easily some groups can ask 'what's your nationality' just like 'how are you', and how insulting this question for others.

OP's question is vague and since no explanation given, I have a right to assume now.
                            It might be that OP was upset about some russian man and in order to soothe her feelings,she decided to find examples that russian men are objectively bad. Bad news, they aren't. Only short ones wearing"adidas"are.

Adidas is a fine brand

Comment

Nothing, I have no problem with them.

But my IRL friend (who was a teacher) had an exchange student from Russia, and he was very obnoxious and a smart ass who thought he was better than the American students.

Comment

Originally posted by morethan24hours View Post
                                Nothing, I have no problem with them.

But my IRL friend (who was a teacher) had an exchange student from Russia, and he was very obnoxious and a smart ass who thought he was better than the American students.
                                Well, not that I consider russians to be especially smart, but given that other students were americans he probably was

Comment

Working...
                                X