Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does make you feel so annoyed by russian guys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    When their dash cams are of poor quality.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by grgur View Post

      Well, not that I consider russians to be especially smart, but given that other students were americans he probably was
      That's not the point. You don't choose to go to other countries and then belittle the people who live there. That's rude as hell.

      Also, smarter =/= better.

      Comment


      • #33
        Oh come on Naren....you're gone already but your victimhood stays...A bad Russian abused such a vulnerable lady's hospitality and that's why the whole world must cry together ...

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Etsia View Post
          Oh come on Naren....you're gone already but your victimhood stays...A bad Russian abused such a vulnerable lady's hospitality and that's why the whole world must cry together ...
          I don't think Narren belongs to the category of girls who let them abuse.
          Tick- tock, tick- tock.........

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

            I don't think Narren belongs to the category of girls who let them abuse.
            Tick- tock, tick- tock.........
            She belongs to the category of those who play vulnerable flowers who have extremely kind hearts in my opinion.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Etsia View Post

              She belongs to the category of those who play vulnerable flowers who have extremely kind hearts in my opinion.

              I'm not a heart expert, I needed somebody with a good soul to mend mine.
              Hence I can't agree or disagree with you.

              Comment

              Working...
              X