Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does make you feel so annoyed by russian guys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does make you feel so annoyed by russian guys?

Lets Discuss.............

• Hades91x
    replied
    Originally posted by Etsia View Post

She belongs to the category of those who play vulnerable flowers who have extremely kind hearts in my opinion.

I'm not a heart expert, I needed somebody with a good soul to mend mine.
    Hence I can't agree or disagree with you.

Leave a comment:

• Etsia
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

I don't think Narren belongs to the category of girls who let them abuse.
    Tick- tock, tick- tock.........
    She belongs to the category of those who play vulnerable flowers who have extremely kind hearts in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied
    Originally posted by Etsia View Post
    Oh come on Naren....you're gone already but your victimhood stays...A bad Russian abused such a vulnerable lady's hospitality and that's why the whole world must cry together ...
    I don't think Narren belongs to the category of girls who let them abuse.
    Tick- tock, tick- tock.........

Leave a comment:

• Etsia
    replied
    Oh come on Naren....you're gone already but your victimhood stays...A bad Russian abused such a vulnerable lady's hospitality and that's why the whole world must cry together ...

Leave a comment:

• morethan24hours
    replied
    Originally posted by grgur View Post

Well, not that I consider russians to be especially smart, but given that other students were americans he probably was
    That's not the point. You don't choose to go to other countries and then belittle the people who live there. That's rude as hell.

Also, smarter =/= better.

Leave a comment:

• Albertini94
    replied
    When their dash cams are of poor quality.

Leave a comment:

• grgur
    replied
    Originally posted by morethan24hours View Post
    Nothing, I have no problem with them.

But my IRL friend (who was a teacher) had an exchange student from Russia, and he was very obnoxious and a smart ass who thought he was better than the American students.
    Well, not that I consider russians to be especially smart, but given that other students were americans he probably was

Leave a comment:

• morethan24hours
    replied
    Nothing, I have no problem with them.

But my IRL friend (who was a teacher) had an exchange student from Russia, and he was very obnoxious and a smart ass who thought he was better than the American students.

Leave a comment:

• grgur
    replied
    Originally posted by Goathika View Post
    I did notice how easily some groups can ask 'what's your nationality' just like 'how are you', and how insulting this question for others.

OP's question is vague and since no explanation given, I have a right to assume now.
    It might be that OP was upset about some russian man and in order to soothe her feelings,she decided to find examples that russian men are objectively bad. Bad news, they aren't. Only short ones wearing"adidas"are.

Adidas is a fine brand

Leave a comment:

• Goathika
    replied
    Originally posted by Ancel00 View Post
    Who cares what the nationality a person has??
    Racism.
    I did notice how easily some groups can ask 'what's your nationality' just like 'how are you', and how insulting this question for others.

OP's question is vague and since no explanation given, I have a right to assume now.
    It might be that OP was upset about some russian man and in order to soothe her feelings,she decided to find examples that russian men are objectively bad. Bad news, they aren't. Only short ones wearing"adidas"are.

Leave a comment:

• grgur
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

As tourists, the ones I've found most annoying on the beaches of the Black Sea in Bulgaria are the nouveau rich new money types. The rest are usually just wanting to have a holiday with their families or with friends.
    Sounds like poles from england here

edit: australians are slightly better, though not really savvy

Leave a comment:

• Nudibranchia
    replied
    I am annoyed by people in general hence I can't specify my answer :/

Leave a comment:

• Hades91x
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

One must admit that trusting a Russian is close to trust an English, the chance to commit suicide with 3bullets in the back are close to 100%

Britbongs and Ruskies are definitely nothing worth as allies

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by VistaPro View Post
    I'm curious what made she think so tho
    One must admit that trusting a Russian is close to trust an English, the chance to commit suicide with 3bullets in the back are close to 100%

Leave a comment:

Working...
X