Why are men so creepy lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
    I really don't understand why they would try such things.
    I have a feeling you are too subtle for this day and age. heh

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post
      It is about attitude....

For me as long as i dont see my aunt crying or feeling sad, it is no problem for me so i can focus on my job...
      Love is not about what you said but what you do...people who love their partners will not make their partners into troubles but they will offer their hands to help them to solve problem...

Yeah... attitude
      Your aunt... her problems... your job.... love is mutual caring... caring is to share responsibility... but where are you there?
      I think you need a hard ripped guy who knows where to touch, to press and where to set a kiss on girl like you that she gets different film about her life and pleasures it can offer as well as some significant part of femininity that she seemed to forget.
      Such man aren't common, mostly not available and their affections isn't unconditional. However you aren't the female version of Quasimodo at all, so your chances aren't hopeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

Yeah... attitude
        Your aunt... her problems... your job.... love is mutual caring... caring is to share responsibility... but where are you there?
        I think you need a hard ripped guy who knows where to touch, to press and where to set a kiss on girl like you that she gets different film about her life and pleasures it can offer as well as some significant part of femininity that she seemed to forget.
        Such man aren't common, mostly not available and their affections isn't unconditional. However you aren't the female version of Quasimodo at all, so your chances aren't hopeless.
        It is not wise always discussing about it..someone who is belong to her will figure out by himself when the hard time is coming whether she is good or not....gossiping someone will give bad fortune for us.....

Comment

Originally posted by Narenayu View Post

It is not wise always discussing about it..someone who is belong to her will figure out by himself when the hard time is coming whether she is good or not....gossiping someone will give bad fortune for us.....
          I'm too egoistic to understand your attitude, my family image is irrelevant for me as well. We are in perception of others criminals who made money while system change, but this is only envy. You need money on the first hand to multiply it and those envy idiots have live always from one wage payment to another.

Comment

Originally posted by morethan24hours View Post
            Lately? Lmao how about all the time since thousands of years ago.
            Yeah we literally live in the best era of human history yet people still whine. Some things just cannot happen overnight

Comment

Lies. Not all men are creepy. Look at me, I'm a completely normal person with completely normal habits. I like cooking, hiking, giving kittens papercuts, and play video games. So, don't be so prejudiced and open your heart to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

I'm too egoistic to understand your attitude, my family image is irrelevant for me as well. We are in perception of others criminals who made money while system change, but this is only envy. You need money on the first hand to multiply it and those envy idiots have live always from one wage payment to another.
                Halllaaahhhhhh...people cant understand before they were in the same situation...we will stop here...

Comment

I'm a guy and I agree. Lots of horny scum on this site. I wish there was a setting to not receive messages from gay dudes.

Comment

Well.... it's the internet, Guys don't really have to use webcams, or get on a mic, So they think they can do whatever they want online. Sadly do they know, People who really want to do something, could always Track the user's IP, and send it to law officials, and let them take care of it. But because it's online.... You hide behind a pc and do whatever they want. I do feel bad for people who are harassed or hit on, by the perverts. But you gotta understand, it's the internet... they wouldn't do these things irl.... Because their Identity is masked. They pretty much do as they please.

I mean i like talking to girls, I don't expect to marry them, but being friendly never hurt them. But the horny, desperate, perverted men, Usually make it hard to make female friends on here. All because of all the bad influences from the negative rude men.

The internet itself is a nice tool, but the perverted, and horny, nasty, scum really take advantage of it....

My tip would be to meet people in person, that way you're not being scammed, or mislead by photo's. I know that sounds silly, and alot of people want to talk to other's from other countries, that's fine, i'm not against it.

But all i'm saying is the perverted nasty men, make it really hard for people to reply to you. There should be a law, that makes it illegal for men, to act so nasty to other men, and women. But as long as you're not harming the other person they're contacting not alot can be done.

But i wish you guys luck, in finding friends on here !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow2k1 View Post
                      Well.... it's the internet, Guys don't really have to use webcams, or get on a mic, So they think they can do whatever they want online. Sadly do they know, People who really want to do something, could always Track the user's IP, and send it to law officials, and let them take care of it. But because it's online.... You hide behind a pc and do whatever they want. I do feel bad for people who are harassed or hit on, by the perverts. But you gotta understand, it's the internet... they wouldn't do these things irl.... Because their Identity is masked. They pretty much do as they please.

I mean i like talking to girls, I don't expect to marry them, but being friendly never hurt them. But the horny, desperate, perverted men, Usually make it hard to make female friends on here. All because of all the bad influences from the negative rude men.

The internet itself is a nice tool, but the perverted, and horny, nasty, scum really take advantage of it....

My tip would be to meet people in person, that way you're not being scammed, or mislead by photo's. I know that sounds silly, and alot of people want to talk to other's from other countries, that's fine, i'm not against it.
                      It seems you have paid very little attention to the horror stories posted over time. There have been enough women telling how they got to know nice male friends who visited them and then turned out to be different from the pictures in their profiles and not really being interested in friendship at all.

Some, of course are plainly desperate: http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...t-with-a-price

Now, talking about stereotypical frustrated posts.

Originally posted by Shadow2k1 View Post
                      But all i'm saying is the perverted nasty men, make it really hard for people to reply to you. There should be a law, that makes it illegal for men, to act so nasty to other men, and women. But as long as you're not harming the other person they're contacting not alot can be done.

But i wish you guys luck, in finding friends on here !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X