Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice people

    When i said men here become nice..i wish they dont being creepy

    What will you do whsn you meet nice people here?

  • #2
    Oh god not another one of these from you

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Narenayu View Post
      What will you do whsn you meet nice people here?
      I will check the site title twice to make sure I'm on Interpals and not elsewhere


      Tbh, I never searched for "nice" people. Truly nice people are boring. I'd rather prefer those who are moderately mischievous, because they're usually way more cool.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Narenayu View Post
        When i said men here become nice..i wish they dont being creepy...
        Just block or ignore the creeps.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
          Oh god not another one of these from you
          Oh well, she is sincere.

          Comment


          • #6
            No nice people, we are all freaks here


            Actually, an important skill which helps very much when using online platforms, communities, forums etc. of whatever kind, is the ability to ignore people.

            There are and will be always people who are creepy, unfriendly, or just mean. You can block them, fortunately it's possible here. On places where it's not possible, just act as if they weren't there. It's hard at the beginning, but one can train it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Narenayu View Post

              What will you do whsn you meet nice people here?
              I show them my tralala, what else should I do?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
                Oh god not another one of these from you
                Hellllleeehhhhhhhhhhhhh....no worry i am still able to make a lot of posts here...it is only one of them...hahaha

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by VandalValo View Post

                  I will check the site title twice to make sure I'm on Interpals and not elsewhere


                  Tbh, I never searched for "nice" people. Truly nice people are boring. I'd rather prefer those who are moderately mischievous, because they're usually way more cool.
                  Truly characters is better

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                    Just block or ignore the creeps.
                    Ignore and block then they will come back like a virus...it never ends...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Narenayu View Post

                      Hellllleeehhhhhhhhhhhhh....no worry i am still able to make a lot of posts here...it is only one of them...hahaha
                      Helllllllllllleeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but they are all the same zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

                      Get a real bf and stop with your virtual pretend life lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Boliches View Post

                        Oh well, she is sincere.

                        When i was so sincere to give him, you rejected...

                        And yes i am sincere to make it and it sounds not weird

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by frozenmadness View Post
                          No nice people, we are all freaks here


                          Actually, an important skill which helps very much when using online platforms, communities, forums etc. of whatever kind, is the ability to ignore people.

                          There are and will be always people who are creepy, unfriendly, or just mean. You can block them, fortunately it's possible here. On places where it's not possible, just act as if they weren't there. It's hard at the beginning, but one can train it.
                          Yup i do understand...God created virus as he created creepy...we have to have body immune called ignore.....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

                            I show them my tralala, what else should I do?
                            Waaahhhh..only you that knows what you should do...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Narenayu View Post

                              Ignore and block then they will come back like a virus...it never ends...
                              Since you're a woman, it's probably best not to post a picture of yourself. Try that...maybe the creeps will stay away.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X