No announcement yet.

do you get support for depression here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nowise do I recommend these forums for emotional support or suchlike forasmuch as they are seething with ill-willing nit-pickers who will shamelessly bash and insult you for merely disagreeing with them on a particular triviality. Come what may, lest you be harassed, I propose that you get your bottled-up sorrows off your chest either to your flesh-and-blood friends or to your relatives. Well, this is all based upon my personal experiences on here. I trust that your hardships will be easing up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Goosequillian View Post
      Nowise do I recommend these forums for emotional support or suchlike forasmuch as they are seething with ill-willing nit-pickers who will shamelessly bash and insult you for merely disagreeing with them on a particular triviality. Come what may, lest you be harassed, I propose that you get your bottled-up sorrows off your chest either to your flesh-and-blood friends or to your relatives. Well, this is all based upon my personal experiences on here. I trust that your hardships will be easing up soon.
      Don't forget to mention how cruely you were molested on here. Keeps me wondering, what makes you come back to such a horrible place.

Comment

Originally posted by Goathika View Post
        Don't forget to mention how cruely you were molested on here. Keeps me wondering, what makes you come back to such a horrible place.

cruelly*
        you have been molested*

Crikey, one would assume that two years would be more than enough to improve one's intermediate English level. Ah well, nothing surprising here. Some people have darker motives on here than deepening their linguistic knowledge. Anyhow, let us get back to that promise regarding ignoring one another, shall we?

Comment

cruelly*
          you have been molested*

Crikey, one would assume that two years would be more than enough to improve one's intermediate English level. Ah well, nothing surprising here. Some people have darker motives on here than deepening their linguistic knowledge. Anyhow, let us get back to that promise regarding ignoring one another, shall we?
          I misspelled the word 'cruelly', but using past simple instead of present perfect tense does not indicate any mistake, unless you hope to be molested again, hence present perfect.
          You seem to be deepening your mental disturbances and masochistic inclinations by provoking people to "insult" you here. I am not the only one who argued with you. In fact, from what I remember, most people have been mocking you. So, do share, what makes you come back?

Comment

I misspelled the word 'cruelly', but using past simple instead of present perfect tense does not indicate any mistake, unless you hope to be molested again, hence present perfect.
            As long as I am alive, present perfect is to be employed in the sentence, since you were referring to my experience rather than a narrative, in which case a time-related marker would have been needed. Like I have just said, you have been stuck at the same old intermediate level for over two years on a language-learning website. Tut-tut.

You seem to be deepening your mental disturbances and masochistic inclinations by provoking people to "insult" you here. I am not the only one who argued with you. In fact, from what I remember, most people have been mocking you.
            Solely you and another jobless troll were trying to troll me at the time. You know, mentally ill people have the tendency to mingle reality and illusion together in a way that slakes their feeling of narcissism, which may very well account for your aforementioned inconsistencies.

So, do share, what makes you come back?
            Any why would I do that? So that you can stalk me again? Are you aware how creepy you can be at times? Should I reveal that I need to improve my Italian owing to some changed circumstances, would that be enough for you talk to others instead? As a matter of fact, I shall be the mature one between us, again, and put an end to this fiddlestickles. Feel free to talk to me, but do note that I have sent you to Coventry. I wish you a lovely holiday there.
            Last edited by Goosequillian; 06-13-2019, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Any why would I do that? So that you can stalk me again? Are you aware how creepy you can be at times? Should I reveal that I need to improve my Italian owing to some changed circumstances, would that be enough to for you talk to others instead? As a matter of fact, I shall be the mature one between us, again, and put an end to this fiddlestickles. Feel free to talk to me, but do note that I have sent you to Coventry. I wish you a lovely holiday there.
              I am not talking to you on PM, goose. I asked what makes you come back to this terrible forum full of bigots and narcissists who attack such a pure snowflake like you. I must say you have become boring without a time-related marker. I know you enjoyed my little attack on you, but it's over for another two years. Brb improving my English.

Comment

^^^
                (Looks like a messy divorce)

Comment

Crikey, one would assume that two years would be more than enough to improve one's intermediate English level.
                  Blimey, one would assume that two years would be more than enough to grow a pair and stop being such a petty show-off.

Comment

Originally posted by VandalValo View Post

Blimey, one would assume that two years would be more than enough to grow a pair and stop being such a petty show-off.

Do accept my sincerest apologies for using English aright. Does it make you feel as though I were stealing the limelight from you? If so, then you have my profound compassion for your insecurities.

Alas, I wish the penny would at long last drop to me on why one must feel threatened by setting the Thames on fire, considering it lethally offensive. Is it perchance linked to the Special Snowflake Syndrome? I cannot help but wonder. Ah well, I suppose I ought not to gild the lily and over-egg the pudding lest your thin skin be pierced by the arrows of 'showy English', which is truly a most dreadful weapon, isn't it? I trust I have not injured you too badly. Are you going to be alright, lad?

Comment

I don't think you can count his English as a show-off since it's his first language . Just imagine you would meet your country fellow who would brag about his knowledge of Ukrainian / Russian. You would probably pity him. Okay, good job, man, you learned to talk, so what?

Comment

I don't think you can count his English as a show-off since it's his first language . Just imagine you would meet your country fellow who would brag about his knowledge of Ukrainian / Russian. You would probably pity him. Okay, good job, man, you learned to talk, so what?
                        Tbh, I'd like to see more Russian and Ukrainian speakers whose talking wouldn't consist fully of interjections and swear words But if someone started speaking like a 19th century book character it would be rather odd than charming.

Also, no matter the native language, nobody likes people who correct you on any occasion.

Comment

Do accept my sincerest apologies for using English aright. Does it make you feel as though I were stealing the limelight from you? If so, then you have my profound compassion for your insecurities.
                          I have no problems with you writing in your native language (I even admire your aptitude in belletristics). I rather have problems with you behaving like you're d'Artagnan and everyone else is a faggot.

Comment

I don't think you can count his English as a show-off since it's his first language
                            Wrong It could be considered as knowing Latin or Ancient Greek - the dead languages no one uses any more...Anyway, I remember how this character attacked you and others in a very disgusting way and realized that most of the time attention seekers look for imaginary enemies everywhere or pretend to be friendly when they try to shove the lessons of dead Middle English down people's throat looking for the gullible idiots to open up their wallets Now, let us wait for more epithets from Old or Middle English to describe all the terrible attackers on here....

Comment

I have no problems with you writing in your native language (I even admire your aptitude in belletristics). I rather have problems with you behaving like you're d'Artagnan and everyone else is a faggot.

I am not the one who began to spark this argy-bargy; the perpetrator can be read right above. Therefore, this is the pot calling the kettle black.

Incidentally, I am not hungry, cheers. But that should not hinder you from making some juicy faggots. Don't forget the gravy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

I remember how this character attacked you and others in a very disgusting way and realized that most of the time attention seekers look for imaginary enemies everywhere
                                And I remember your disgusting words as well. Isn't it funny how one puts a finger in every pie except her very own? Well, I understand why you do not like yours. It sort of reeks... of hypocrisy.

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

they try to shove the lessons of dead Middle English down people's throat looking for the gullible idiots to open up their wallets Now, let us wait for more epithets from Old or Middle English to describe all the terrible attackers on here....
                                Now, now. There is no need to be green with envy and replete with so much hatred just because some people actually enjoy pursuing their ambitions.Your reaction clearly proves that you are a sad, aimless hell-cat.

I find it extremely amusing that my unique interests, alongst with the four languages I speak, truly bother you; otherwise, you would not have brought them up in such a malevolent and desperate way. Feel free to talk about how bitterly you want to dye your hair, and what kind of high-heel shoes will satisfy your poor needs, and how much you despise men for not having married you; however I full-heartedly apologise that these things are not quite my cup of tea, wenchie. You see, I have bigger fish to fry.

Comment

Working...
                                X