Introverts vs extroverts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introverts vs extroverts

An introvert is a person who remains isolated, or enjoys the company of few closed ones. An extrovert is an outgoing and outspoken person who enjoys being around and talking to people. Introverts mostly think before they speak, and are inward focused , whereas extroverted people think as they speak and are more outward focused. Although it's proven no one is 100% on one side as we are all ambiverts, people tend to lean on one side abit more.

Where do you fall under? ☺

I´m kinda both of them. I want to be alone with a few friends but also I meet and talk to other people (also my family says that I love to meet new people and stuff).

Comment

Originally posted by Chesire View Post
      I´m kinda both of them. I want to be alone with a few friends but also I meet and talk to other people (also my family says that I love to meet new people and stuff).
      So maybe you're more extroverted which is perfectly fine!

Comment

True introvert, although I work very extrovert job - PR now and journalist before. But I always seen it as an advantage for me. But I awlays want to go home and stay alone for ahile to recharege after being surrounded with so many people all day long.

Comment

I am 100% extroverted.

Comment

exhibitionist for sure

Comment

Your definition isn't quite right. An introvert is someone who recharges by being alone and with internal, introspective pursuits. An extrovert recharges by being with others and with external pursuits. As an introvert and professional actress/singer, I can perform in front of thousands of people and do very well. But after, I want to go be alone in my room while everyone else goes to the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by NightCometh View Post
                Your definition isn't quite right. An introvert is someone who recharges by being alone and with internal, introspective pursuits. An extrovert recharges by being with others and with external pursuits. As an introvert and professional actress/singer, I can perform in front of thousands of people and do very well. But after, I want to go be alone in my room while everyone else goes to the bar.
                Thank you for the correction.

Comment

Yes, I know an actor who is very introverted. He’s a great guy one-on-one but is quiet and obviously uncomfortable in a group.

I think it’s better to be extroverted in life.

Comment

This is a good definition. I am working with a lot of people (customers, partners, colleagues and other people). If my day has too many meetings and negotiations after that I wants to be alone. I can close my door and enjoy loneliness.

Comment

Extrovert - misanthrope.

With goats I am fully extroverted tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Goathika View Post
                        Extrovert - misanthrope.

With goats I am fully extroverted tho.
                        Oh yes I heard goats are adored in Almaty, Kazakhstan is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post

Oh yes I heard goats are adored in Almaty, Kazakhstan is that true?
                          Not vastly adored. I'd say that goats are underestimated and my mission is to fix that in a violently extroverted way.

Comment

Originally posted by Goathika View Post
                            Not vastly adored. I'd say that goats are underestimated and my mission is to fix that in a violently extroverted way.
                            Hmm is bestiality legal there? just asking

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post

Hmm is bestiality legal there? just asking
                              Will my answer help you to decide whether to travel here or not?

Comment

Working...
                              X