No announcement yet.

Your ex and you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many levels here, if we kept a good relationship and the ex is really down and depressed I would try and do something.
    Otherwise some exes need to be ignored, for their own good and for yours. Especially if they show/express being unhappy because they see or know I'm happy with someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMoorYeah View Post
      So many levels here, if we kept a good relationship and the ex is really down and depressed I would try and do something.
      Otherwise some exes need to be ignored, for their own good and for yours. Especially if they show/express being unhappy because they see or know I'm happy with someone else.
      I prefer to ignore and just know it...just do not want to make mistakes many times..it is normal i think

Comment

I quit from it and really fuck up.
        I really don't like people who back to their ex..

Comment

Loved ones, betrayal and pain ... strength.

Ex is your dirt underwear.
          Last edited by dmitri11; 07-13-2019, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I've never met such quandary troubles.
            I usually make sure not to meet dilemmas such as being happy or not, ignoring or not in the future, before making steps.
            Besides, if "exes" still share happiness or sadness with you (unless you are a stalker), that means you make them still believe in you to such extent.
            So you are not supposed to eat them from behind (unless you are Harvey Dent).

Comment

Originally posted by green3apple View Post
              .... unless you are Harvey Dent.
              Batman is a gentleman at Landfill with tattered cats ... Sorry for my bad English. You're ruining your superhero with your frivolous garbage.

Last edited by dmitri11; 07-14-2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                Batman is a gentleman at Landfill with tattered cats ... Sorry for my bad English. You're ruining your superhero with your frivolous garbage.
                Bruce Wayne doesn't raise cats, or does he ?

Comment

Originally posted by green3apple View Post

Bruce Wayne doesn't raise cats, or does he ?
                  F... it. Rusian superhero is Cheburashka.

Comment

I still care about my ex. If he reached out to me, I would try to comfort him since I know I hurt him really bad. But it would end there.

Comment

I will continue to post my happiness hahahaha a
                      And sometimes think about him unconsciously
                      He used to see my status but now he doesn’t do it again
                      Sometimes miss it but sometimes it’s the best thing in my life if he doesn’t care of me again

Comment

Working...
                      X