Men, we need to stop being thirsty on interpals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men, we need to stop being thirsty on interpals

lol I'm noticing every profile I visit especially on the female species, they seem to complain that they don't want a relationship , don't want a sex chats including nude pics .Some have even blocked Turkey on their profiles. It's the internet and people won't take heed but damn how do we improve this situation?

p.s to all women reading this , not all men are looking for anything sexual.

Being a white knight won't help the situation as well. How do we improve the situation? Well, for one a good thing would be if you used this nice feature called "report the profile" that might knock him off this website for some time (might, but I reckon he'll just make another profile to harass from),then, of course we could do a list to publically shame perverts such as these which gives a more significant hit to their reputation and with that, people will be aware who's who (takes a lot of effort and patience to keep updating lists such as these but oh well) and in the end, you can't exactly fix the situation which is doomed to be broken no matter what :/ (guys will always be thirsty and will join this website having sinister motives in their mind... Girls themselves should turn on some critical thinking and not to block whole countries just because they had a rather unfortunate experience with that said country men)

Comment

Your dick isn't smarter than your brain and as predator you have to be much smarter than your prey.
      haha... I'm just kidding...
      Guys on interpals are okay.XD

Comment

Sexual harassment is an offence on this site, profiles are deleted for the worst offenders and warnings followed by deletion for the lesser offenders if they persist after the warning.
        Our Profile Moderators are not tolerant to this type of activity and delete the offenders when we get a report with the evidence intact .... girls, don't delete the messages until your report is processed so our moderators can see the evidence and action will be taken.

For privacy reasons we can't give feedback nor do we allow shame files posted in the forum or in profiles

Head Moderator RRicho.

Comment

As in real life if your not a gentleman than your not gonna get any nice women, if your showing nudies on the internet of yourself than most likely you really have no social skills and only can think of 1 thing, if your really want to find a nice girl try being a gentleman

Comment

Originally posted by rukus2009 View Post
            As in real life if your not a gentleman than your not gonna get any nice women, if your showing nudies on the internet of yourself than most likely you really have no social skills and only can think of 1 thing, if your really want to find a nice girl try being a gentleman

Comment

Maybe it takes the right person to make them "normal"?

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post

I sincerely doubt any person could do that. It would take nothing less than a miracle to turn a twisted person around.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post

Well here is an idea; Why should a woman put in the time to raise a Man-baby who doesn't want to take a hint from society at large who is telling to grow the hell up already? It's not a woman'S job to fix a buffoon who doesn't wants to fix himself.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11

?Can you translate this into English?

Comment

Better stop drink coca cola and focus on something a bit proper then :v

Comment

Hideous people don't become ladies/gentlemen cuz they can't, they become mostly mix of pseudo friendly orbiters and pervs. It's natural reaction to lack of self-respect and dignity, they have literally nothing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

Hideous people don't become ladies/gentlemen cuz they can't, they become mostly mix of pseudo friendly orbiters and pervs. It's natural reaction to lack of self-respect and dignity, they have literally nothing to lose.

Comment

Such poor plea for excuses would never be my lines.
                            Mine always ranges from "I knew it" to "I told you".

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                              Better stop drink coca cola and focus on something a bit proper then :v
                              a little decolletage.

Comment

Working...
                              X