No announcement yet.

Do you have similar experience to mine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have similar experience to mine?

I don't reply to all messages which I got online because it's meaningless if I was not interested in the conversation and I don't have the duty to reply to everyone. But some people act very selfish like send me several messages before I reply and start insult me because I don't reply and block me in the end. I really don't understand these rude behavior. Can anyone heal this disconsolate mood of mine? ๐Ÿ™„

They don't have the duty to wait for you and to answer you politely... :v

On the other hand, why would you care about if they act this way? Just move on like you don't give a shit about some people.

Comment

Originally posted by emiiiii View Post
      . Can anyone heal this disconsolate mood of mine? ๐Ÿ™„
      How do you want to be healed?

Comment

When they act like that they eliminate themselves as prospective friends ... do as I do, ignore them delete the messages and only respond to messages that are polite and have substance that interests you ..... there is no requirement on this site to respond to idiots and fools.

Comment

I don't reply to all messages which I got online because it's meaningless if I was not interested in the conversation and I don't have the duty to reply to everyone. But some people act very selfish like send me several messages before I reply and start insult me because I don't reply and block me in the end. I really don't understand these rude behavior. Can anyone heal this disconsolate mood of mine? ๐Ÿ™„
          If you let a pail of muddy water sit overnight, youโ€™ll have clear water in the morning. If youโ€™re upset about what someone has said, sleep on it and the words will have less sting in the morning. And remember that people who enjoy belittling others are disturbed in their own right. Pay them no mind.

Comment

I get this too, I try to respond to all of my messages in a timely manner but sometimes it isn't feasible. I've received rude messages when I dont respond within the same day. I know it can be a little annoying to be completely ignored when you have taken the time to write a long message. It has happened to me a couple times but people need to move on

Comment

You can answer all messages and you choose the best.
              Sometimes good conversations start badly.

There is another solution.

You can blocked persons from countries which they sent you annoying messages.
              For example, I blocked people from Belgium and France.

Comment

Strangers don't owe strangers anything. That's how the world works. Plus, this is a great red flag telling you these people aren't worth your time and effort. Many people are just rude, because the internet allows them to be rude without much consequence. There is no such thing as an internet society watchdog, unless you're famous enough to be watched in the first place.

Basically, right off the bat, I tell people I am not available for consistent constant messaging. I will respond when I can. It might tomorrow and it might be three months later. If this doesn't work for them, then I move on. So far, it seems okay. The only people that had an issue, moved on, but there was no drama involved. Which is great! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                X