No announcement yet.

sumerians are black

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFROcentrism !!I never heard of that , or if I did I forgot about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Gentooman View Post
      More afrocentrist bullcrap
      are you saying old greeks are afro centricist ?
      amazing because european say the foundation of the europe is greece
      although greeks say they love egypt and egyptians are black
      are you saying jews are afrocentricist ?
      amazing because many jews hate blacks they say they prefer greeks than blacks
      jews prefer Japhet than Cham
      do you read Moise of Maimonides ?

and are you saying nationalist indians are afro centricist
      nationalist indians say egyptians are black
      they also say they are real aryans , that aryans never invade india
      Last edited by adian1; 03-16-2015, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentooman View Post
        More afrocentrist bullcrap
        http://psd.museum.upenn.edu/epsd1/index.html is a pennsylvanian museum sumerian dictionary
        so are they afrocentricist ?
        .kezer according to this dictionary means hair not sag
        Last edited by adian1; 03-18-2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
          AFROcentrism !!I never heard of that , or if I did I forgot about it...
          It's a term that began being used by black Americans in the 80's in reaction to living in what they considered to be a Euro-centric society.

Obviously it's better not be biased towards any particular continent and to view history and culture as objectively as possible, though this is much easier said than done for all of us.

Comment

Chris Shiva: Thankyou...
            This afro centrism is beginning to sound like ishmael...Banished to be an arab and then a later arab mohammet the moslem claimed that allah is god and god spoke to him and told him about islam and it is better than any other religion ,,,,so there!!
            C Darwin says man first appeared as black ,and in africa and began to evolute...Those with superior intellects began to migrate perhaps driven by curiousity, initiative rather than need for space..Africa today has a billion people but doesn't complain of overcrowding...
            So there,down in darkest africa there is a human gene pool evolving better survival mentalities, reaching a level where they can LEAVE AND survive and flourish and prosper..
            Those who didn't have the more advanced traits stayed in africa...
            So if I have correctly understood darwin EVERYBODY used to be black so everything about who we are started black but black was a place to leave and we left and became someone else..
            Are the blackcentrics saying "don't get Up yourself ,,I knew you when!!!??Or,, because you came from me your advances are MY advances??

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
              Chris Shiva: Thankyou...
              This afro centrism is beginning to sound like ishmael...Banished to be an arab and then a later arab mohammet the moslem claimed that allah is god and god spoke to him and told him about islam and it is better than any other religion ,,,,so there!!
              C Darwin says man first appeared as black ,and in africa and began to evolute...Those with superior intellects began to migrate perhaps driven by curiousity, initiative rather than need for space..Africa today has a billion people but doesn't complain of overcrowding...
              So there,down in darkest africa there is a human gene pool evolving better survival mentalities, reaching a level where they can LEAVE AND survive and flourish and prosper..
              Those who didn't have the more advanced traits stayed in africa...
              So if I have correctly understood darwin EVERYBODY used to be black so everything about who we are started black but black was a place to leave and we left and became someone else..
              Are the blackcentrics saying "don't get Up yourself ,,I knew you when!!!??Or,, because you came from me your advances are MY advances??
              Your claim that migration from Africa, which began with our pre-human ancestors nearly 2 millions years ago, was engaged in only by people with superior intellects is highly dubious.

It would be liking saying that white people who immigrated to the US are intellectually superior to those that stayed in Europe. As an American I can guarantee you I don't live in a nation of geniuses.
              Last edited by ChrisShiva; 03-17-2015, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post

It's a term that began being used by black Americans in the 80's in reaction to living in what they considered to be a Euro-centric society.

Obviously it's better not be biased towards any particular continent and to view history and culture as objectively as possible, though this is much easier said than done for all of us.
                ancient greeks say egyptians are black , so are they afrocentricists ?
                jews say egyptians are black they are sons of Cham
                jews also say Nimrod , king of Sumer is black (while sumerians call themselves sag gig ga which means black headed people or black people people and scientists say sumerians are dravidians)
                are jewish afro centicist ? when we know that many jewish hate blacks
                they prefer Japhet to Cham,
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM8ctitNe-4
                http://allainjules.com/2011/12/13/is...apitale-video/
                so those guys are afrocentricists ?

nationalist indians say egyptians are blacks , they say they are real aryans and they say dravidians are black and they have sumerian origin
                so are nationalist indians afrocentricist ?

Comment

Everyone in Africa are black.
                  Only we in Central and Northern Europe are white. Southern Europeans (Italians, Spaniards, ..) are also black. Everyone except us Europeans are black.

So the Sumerians were black and you are also black.
                  I'm white and you're black.

Comment

Chris Shiva:I said curiosity,,initiative and better survival mentalities... This usually means Get up and Go rather than I will think about it tomorrow and I do not see any connection to superior intelligence other than the choices made then probably contradicting it,,leaving the known for the unknown?
                    According to what I have read the migrations northwards did not happen at one time and some anthropologists have also surmised that they were sometimes reversed that is to say that some of the migrants or their descendents may have returned at some time...
                    I think the migrants were simply more adventurist and took these genes with them during the long period of adaptation to colder climates...

Comment

Originally posted by adian1 View Post
                      ancient greeks say egyptians are black , so are they afrocentricists ?
                      jews say egyptians are black they are sons of Cham
                      jews also say Nimrod , king of Sumer is black (while sumerians call themselves sag gig ga which means black headed people or black people people and scientists say sumerians are dravidians)
                      are jewish afro centicist ? when we know that many jewish hate blacks
                      they prefer Japhet to Cham,
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM8ctitNe-4
                      http://allainjules.com/2011/12/13/is...apitale-video/
                      so those guys are afrocentricists ?

nationalist indians say egyptians are blacks , they say they are real aryans and they say dravidians are black and they have sumerian origin
                      so are nationalist indians afrocentricist ?
                      The linguistic misinterpretations of the word "black" and other factually incorrect nonsense you are using to try to make the case that the ancient Sumerians and all ancient Egyptians were racially black is foolishness no better than similar false claims made by some whites of north European ancestry to exaggerate their own role in history.

Try to find some more accurate, objective sources to study.
                      Last edited by ChrisShiva; 03-17-2015, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post

The linguistic misinterpretations of the word "black" and other factually incorrect nonsense you are using to try to make the case that the ancient Sumerians and all ancient Egyptians were racially black is foolishness no better than similar false claims made by some whites of north European ancestry to exaggerate their own role in history.

Try to find some more accurate, objective sources to study.
                        what misinterpretations of the world black ? so black doesn't mean black in certain circumstances ?
                        what is a black according to you ?

Comment

Adian you yourself posted that the Sumerian word sag gig means black head. That sounds like a reference to hair color not skin tone.

You have also made other bizarre and inaccurate comments such as "sub saharan africa doesn't exist, black originate all in egypt and ethiopia, genes can't tell the truth".

Congratulations you've failed basic geography, anthropology and biology all in one sentence. Go back to school.
                          Last edited by ChrisShiva; 03-17-2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by schweik View Post
                            Everyone in Africa are black.
                            Only we in Central and Northern Europe are white. Southern Europeans (Italians, Spaniards, ..) are also black. Everyone except us Europeans are black.

So the Sumerians were black and you are also black.
                            I'm white and you're black.
                            Sorry, but Italians and the Spanish are also white. Greeks and people from the Balkan as well.

Comment

I know :-))

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X