Ancient egyptian history and archaeology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient egyptian history and archaeology

Are you interested in ancient Egyptian history and archaeology?

I am but more so interested in the per-dynastic periods.

Comment

I'm more than admire with Ancient Egyptian history. I visited Giza pyramids many times and every-time I go there, I like to stay there even inside small room. Giza pyramids are not just huge buildings. They contain many sciences specially the biggest one of them.

Comment

I am interested but I don't know much about it. As a kid, I wanted to be an egyptologist actually xD I used to borrow books about Ancient Egypt and read about the mythology and the history. I don't remember most of it but it's still fascinating. I would like to see The Sphinx and the pyramids.

Comment

It is very mysterious. Actually I'm reading a book about it.

Comment

I'm archaeologist.But I don't know so much Ancient Egypt.I know Hittites.

Comment

Slowly reading the book The Egyptian by Mika Waltari, an interesting description about the realities of life in ancient Egypt definitely.

Comment

Yes, of course. One from first great and rich civilisations with strong army, awesome architecture and etc.

Comment

I am interested in archaeology and it's relation to earlier civilizations, and how our earlier ancestors lived. And of course finds that try to prove or disprove religious events.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayman-Zakaria View Post
                    I'm more than admire with Ancient Egyptian history. I visited Giza pyramids many times and every-time I go there, I like to stay there even inside small room. Giza pyramids are not just huge buildings. They contain many sciences specially the biggest one of them.
                    Just stop taking drug.

Comment

Ancient Egypt was a very interesting place. While I'm interested in all history in general, Ancient Egypt is on my list of favorite civilizations. I heard of a story once about the Egyptians going to battle against another group (I can't remember the other group's name). The other group painted cats on their shields and brought hundreds or thousands of cat to run into battle with them. The Egyptian archers were so scared of shooting the cats, that they didn't shoot and Egypt definitely lost that battle. Oh the Egyptians love of cats.

Comment

All am hearing is small stuff, something big happened in Egypt that will keep u in suspense, not even the current inhabitants know about it

Comment

Yeah i agree altho this is an old post .....Egypt is a mystery that the modern inhabitants know little about . What happened in Egypt as was said above was phenomenal so much so they cant replicate it today , coz if they could have they would have ...and they have tried

Comment

Working...
                          X