• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KLIM_CHUGUNKIN View Post
    Masha

Masha should've been awarded the order of Lenin

Comment

• Ir.soekarno,Tan Malaka,HOS Tjocroaminoto

Comment

• Our heroes are many, too many. While I cannot tell you their names, they are all written in stone so that future generations may never forget.
        They are remembered and honored every year on the 6th of December by us who enjoy the prosperity and freedom they paid for with their lives.
        They rest in every village and every cemetary around the country, their bodies returned to the region where they once lived and grew up.
        I'm only allowed to add 4 pictures but this takes place everywhere.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IVAN_KOREYSHA View Post

Comment

• my country has to many heroes. i cant tell all of them .because really too many. there is especially one hero.His name is Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Comment

• Originally posted by 1881a View Post
                my country has to many heroes. i cant tell all of them .because really too many. there is especially one hero.His name is Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
                Yes he fought Sooo bravely against the british at amman.../.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                  I saw this video before

Comment

• Mussolini
                    OPS!!!
                    Seriously, the Italian heroes I prefer are: Antonio Locatelli (3 gold medals for military valor) and Francesco Baracca
                    Last edited by messy_7; 04-24-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• what happen on karakov ? is it exactly like what i have seen on the mouvie of schindler's liste or ?? is their someone frome poland or karakov to tell us

Comment

• Comment

• Mustafa Kemal Atatürk..He defeated the enemy and built Turkey.He is really hero.We are still respect him.

Comment

• Masinisa, Jugrata, Takfarinas, St. Dunat were berbers leaders who fought against Romans and Punic War.

Queen Dihya, was a Berber warrior queen and a religious and military leader who led indigenous resistance to the Muslim conquest of the Maghreb.

Tareq Ibn Ziyad was the man who leaded the islamic conquest of spain.

Amir Abdul Qadir, Mustafa Ben Bouleid, Al Arabi Ben Mehdi and women like Jamila Bouhaird, Hassiba Ben Bouleid were revolutionist warriors against French colonization
                            Last edited by MahmoudIvanka; 05-23-2018, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Well Jugruta was a roman ally against Carthage first, they came to blows later and it ended rather badly for him

Comment

• Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar (el Cid) who fought in the "reconquista" of spain, Blas de Lezo, Cervantes... There are hundreds. However nowadays some of them are not considered as heroes now but they used to be some years ago like Cortés, Pizarro...

Comment

Working...
                                X