X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quaide Azam.
    Allama Iqbal.

Comment

• Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Founder of Modern Republic of Turkey and our big leader)

Comment

• More heroes & heroines are completely unknown rather than known. How many names of female heroic figures do we know about compared to male ones? Disciples of Jesus? Philosophers? Emperors? Military leaders? Does this mean that such unknown heroines did not exist?

When I was educated (in Australia), all the early English-Australian figureheads were depicted to be as lofty as Saints. Most people now realise that many of them weren't so likeable perhaps. There would be many great Australian heroes who were/are Aboriginal whom wouldn't get a mention in English.

I am, nonetheless, a proud Australian.

Comment

• Erwin Rommel, Sir Oswald Mosley, Antonescu and the list could go on and on, but this are the heroes for me at least x
          Last edited by Antzzk; 01-05-2019, 12:10 AM. Reason: autism

Comment

• During the defensive operations of the Soviet Union in 1941, the crew of a single KV-1 heavy tank commanded by Zinovy Kolobanov occupied the position near Gatchina(not far from Saint Petersburg). Then the German armored forces appeared. Zinovy and his crew destroyed 22 German tanks, many infantry units and field guns. It was very risky because of incoming German reinforcements equipped with powerful flak guns. But those courageous men didn't retreat. German tanks just couldn't penetrate the front armor of KV-1, that's why Kolobanov achieved such a result. As for me, the Russian civilian, he's the true example of bravery and heroism

Comment

Working...
            X