Korea - Türkiye brotherhood?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali-5kavanozbal View Post
    because turk and koreans in same language family, also gokturks-goguryeo was ally to chinese empire. after long time in korean war two nation again encountered to north korea and china

for a 100000000000 time, korean is currently classified as lingua isolata

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

for a 100000000000 time, korean is currently classified as lingua isolata
      you must look at to ural-altaic language family

Comment

Originally posted by ali-5kavanozbal View Post
        you must look at to ural-altaic language family
        I would, if I were linguistically stuck in 19th century

Comment

we are asian europan pink ass we can know koreans japans chinese good than you and our soldier fight for innocent peoples not for oil or money our soldiers was little at korean war but they did big things we sent help japan korean even ireland we helped so much nations thats why we are brother country of some countries.when americans go back kunuri war turkish soldier fought with crowded Chinese army alone and they built ankara school etc. you can research this then you understand
          Last edited by gorgasali; 03-02-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gorgasali View Post
            we are asian europan pink ass we can know koreans japans chinese good than you and our soldier fight for innocent peoples not for oil or money our soldiers was little at korean war but they did big things we sent help japan korean even ireland we helped so much nations thats why we are brother country of some countries.when americans go back kunuri war turkish soldier fought with crowded Chinese army alone and they built ankara school etc. you can research this then you understand

I heard koreans make good skincare products, maybe they'll give you some for your butthurt

Comment

we are asian europan pink ass we can know koreans japans chinese good than you and our soldier fight for innocent peoples not for oil or money
              aww yes, when Turks make war then it is for noble reasons only - roflmao.
              Maybe open at least once in your life a history book which was not written by a Turk.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                aww yes, when Turks make war then it is for noble reasons only - roflmao.
                I guess that maintaining all those Ottoman palaces and filling them up with sex slaves - both women and small boys - is something that is a very noble reason

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

I heard koreans make good skincare products, maybe they'll give you some for your butthurt
                  different ideas came my mind but ıdont want to say bad words ı meaned arrogant with * pink ass * and europa have butthurt bcz of ottomans but i havent butthurt
                  Last edited by gorgasali; 03-03-2018, 06:56 PM.

Comment

hahahah maybe ottomans learnt slavery from europans isn it ? and yes you can see this when you look history turks never kill childrens old mans womans or innocent people ın turkey there is so much etnich group and they love ottomans. slavery can be in ottoman empire but not with hand of state. so we didnt go africa to bring black peoples *esspecially*.but our ussie is korean war isnt it ? ı dont say ottoman history look like angel but angel near of europan
                    Last edited by gorgasali; 03-03-2018, 12:22 PM.

Comment

hahahah maybe ottomans learnt slavery from europans isn it ?
                      from Europeans? I thought they learnt it from the Egyptians.
                      Stealing and buying slaves from Europe by ottomans was normal until 17th century for your ancestors.
                      Europe forced the Ottoman Empire to stop the slave trades.

and yes you can see this when you look history turks never kill childrens old mans womans or innocent people ın turkey there is so much etnich group and they love ottomans.
                      awww yes, you are sooo kind. I wonder why Southern Europeans don't love the Turks then. They had several hundred years time getting to know their kindness.
                      Kurds and Armenians are in a similar love to the Turks.
                      Last edited by Suna123; 03-03-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

im not sure about egyptin issue and i meaned "etnich groups in turkey" and about kurds i met so much kurd and i live with them they have not any problem about ottoman empire you mean probably terrorists or terror semphatizans but they are not majority.and kurds see ottomans as ancestor ottoman not mean turk ottoman was big empire of course leaders was turk bcz monarchy. and yes majority of armenians and europans dont like ottomans you are right. and i didnt say ottomans are angel yes there was slavery yes but persons was slavery nations not and i dont like every kind of slavery .now there is not ottoman empire or at korean war there wasnt ottoman empire there is republic of turkey and turkish history not only ottomans okay this issues so far from korean war
                        Last edited by gorgasali; 03-03-2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

hahahah maybe ottomans learnt slavery from europans isn it ?
                          No, they learnt all about it via peadophile Muhammad.

and yes you can see this when you look history turks never kill childrens old mans womans or innocent people ın turkey
                          Nonmuslim men, women and children are not categorised as being "innocent" from an Islamic perspective

there is so much etnich group and they love ottomans.
                          wtf are you trying to say here boy?

slavery can be in ottoman empire but not with hand of state.
                          The Ottoman Sultan was one of the biggest owners of slaves in the Ottoman empire.

so we didnt go africa to bring black peoples *esspecially*.
                          But you did import literally .. millions of Black African slaves to the Ottoman Empire... care to explain to us why there are only a few thousand ancestors of black African slaves in Turkey in spite of millions imported?

but our ussie is korean war isnt it ?
                          Don't know what you are blabbering about here boy...

As for the Korean War, you had a Turkish Army that got rid of the Caliph under Ataturk.

ı dont say ottoman history look like angel but angel near of europan
                          1 1/2 million dead Armenians and a few hundred thousand dead Assyrians might make reasonable people change their minds...

Comment

non muslims not innocent ?you assumed ottomans look like sionist jews ? i meaned there is so much etnich group in Turkey and they have not any problem about ottomans. "The Ottoman Sultan " there is so much ottoman sultan which one and last time of ottomans . sultans was different from first times and some of them made bad things which not related with islam. There was slavery but they didnt build ZOO for black peoples and in islam there is black people as look like st. we talk about korean war but we came islam and muhammed in life story of muhammed he paid so much money to make free non free people so how they learnt slavery from muhammed ? About Armenian issue i can give example from my town ottomans didnt kill them they sent them bcz almost all ottoman cities they revolt when war here is important war times they attacked towns and they killed peregrant womens even and ottomans sent them in my town there was two children without parents but their families still exist in my town and everybody knows that they are armenian why they didnt kill but they helped them ? this is an historical ussie and turkey now say come and research but they dont come bcz if they research this they cant attack as politic turkey. and asyrians ? who are they ? when turks came anatolia there was Byzantine and they destroyed it not asyrians they are old civ only if you want to see pedophile and slavery and massacre or racism look VATİCAN .you can see all of them. i said turkish army but peoples in here opened ottoman issue peoples can open a special issue about ottomans.i dont want to you understand this turks made so much war with different countries but we dont hate any countries already we have so much people from different country as ethnic and peoples who belive different religions and we respect them all some europans have so much prejudice and to destroy prejudice hard.
                            Last edited by gorgasali; 03-04-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

i dont want to you understand this turks made so much war with different countries but we dont hate any countries already we have so much people from different country as ethnic and peoples who belive different religions and we respect them all some europans have so much prejudice and to destroy prejudice hard.
                              I never understand when a country with 99% Muslims says something like this. Just because you may have a couple of thousand jews and christians that does not mean you have different religions in your country. 100 years ago in Turkey there have been 20% Christians....For some reason they disappeared.
                              And your different ethnicities disappeared as well thanks to assimilation politics.....with exception of the Kurds who somehow don't like to be assimilated.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

I never understand when a country with 99% Muslims says something like this. Just because you may have a couple of thousand jews and christians that does not mean you have different religions in your country. 100 years ago in Turkey there have been 20% Christians....For some reason they disappeared.
                                And your different ethnicities disappeared as well thanks to assimilation politics.....with exception of the Kurds who somehow don't like to be assimilated.
                                ı dont want to write so much things this topic. bcz this issues so far from korean war if you want to know about turkey talk with turkish peoples turkey so different from other countiries as some sides .The number dont shows reality completly and turkey is secular but majority muslim .Little or not this is not important they lived so long time together an about asimilation even our leader erdogan isnt turk actually .everybody know own origin .have good day.
                                Last edited by gorgasali; 03-04-2018, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X