Korea - Türkiye brotherhood?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parkme
    started a topic Korea - Türkiye brotherhood?

Korea - Türkiye brotherhood?

I'm a South Korean living in Seoul, and since when I was young pretty often I've heard people saying Turkey is our brother country.
    I think this is very cool but when I wanted to know why nobody knew exactly why.
    I wonder if Turkish people notice this too, and I'd love to find out some more background about this friendliness between the two countries?
    Last edited by parkme; 01-10-2017, 07:05 AM.

• UhImKoreanWhatsUp
    replied
    I don't know if this is true, but a Korean-American historian once told me that a tribe of Turkic people helped Goryeo (Ancient Korea) against Chinese invasions before these Turkic people moved/migrated over to what is known as Anatolia today. I'm not a historian so I wouldn't know.

Not really sure if it's true though, but I was provided with some historical texts along with some pretty convincing artifacts from the guy.

However, that doesn't mean I support the idea of Turanism, I'm not too fond of the whole nationalistic and racial approach of it, nomadic days are over and Korea was never nomadic in culture, sure certain shamanic practices can be similar to the steppe shamans as one user here said, Silla. Yes Silla had some armor influence from Avars/Huns and Turkic folks along with some nomadic like practices (Dangun/Tengri), but I highly doubt we Koreans or Japanese are Turkic in general or related to Mongolians. Mongolians also hate Koreans to the core, so I don't get how Turanism will even work out, especially when even nomadic tribes across Asia had warred among each other, there was never a unity tbh.

However, I do love Turkey for their involvement in the Korean War and have many thanks to your nation as a Korean and I do believe we can improve our relations in these modern times with many good exchanges and so forth, I just don't believe the whole Turanism thing because it kind of seems violent, racist and uh pretty uncivilized for today's standard or any era for that matter.

Leave a comment:

• CaymanWolvon
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Peadophile Muhammad's death cult is integral to Ottoman history - so mention of it in connection with Ottoman history belongs here.
    Yes and Muhammad the Honest lived in Century 6??, yeah? there are tens of his best characteristic features who people convert to Islam after hearing them all and you only found pedophilia among them? such a prejudice and unrightful attack.
    Have you seen pedophilia in the Ottoman empire? NO, SO?
    I guess your ancestors were also pedophile in Century 6.
    Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 05-03-2018, 11:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CaymanWolvon
    replied

A couple of people saved verses 1 1/2 million Armenians slaughtered...

Ottomans not racist???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Ottoman_Syria
    http://factcheckarmenia.com/home/en
    armenians murdered hundred thousands of Anatolian Muslims till 1915, according to historical reports, armenians murdered 30.000 Muslim males just in Kars/Turkiye till 1915, the armenian exile by the Heroic Ottoman empire.

Exiled armenian numbers: 2.000.000
    Killed armenian numbers: 250.000(mostly armed or resistent)

World will be a better place without murder starters.
    The main reason why West supports "armenian genocide claims", because of West is as crusader as century 11, when they massacred thousands of Muslim population in Middle East and finally head crushed by Turks, crusader population of Middle East was massacred by Turks of Seljuks-Zengids-Artuqids-Mameluk Bahri on same way in Century 12.

Western countries think about armenians: "They're christians at first and killed by Turks even though armenians were armed guerrillas! We must support them despite everything against Turks"

It's related to armenians' being betrayal, cooperating with Russian empire during war against the Ottoman empire since Century 18.
    https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeytun...an%C4%B1_(1780)

During all those wars of: 1806-1812, 1877-1878, armenians were busy with massacring Muslim population of Eastern Anatolia because of the lack of security.
    They murdered local Muslim population which made Ottoman Turks angry.
    armenians lost this war, head-crushed by Turks, terrorists ones are massacred and rest kicked out of the region towards Syria.
    Especially armenian women, known for their rebellious satanic unruly being.

tps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_during_the_Greek_War_of_Independence

greeks created a divider organization called Pontus in 1920 and attacked to Muslim villages in Blacksea region of Turkiye , massacred Muslim population in the region till 1923, their exile and destruction by heroic Turks:
    Pontic riot.
    Heroic "Topal Osman", who was my hometown fellowman, from Giresun town.

Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 05-03-2018, 11:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by gorgasali View Post
    i said this is actually a historical issue needs to resarch but armenians say not necessary a researching hmm why they say this ? ı gave an example even from my town
    A couple of people saved verses 1 1/2 million Armenians slaughtered...

probably you are talking about racist turks yes there are racist turks but every nation have racists.not important what they say.they say so absurd things too sometimes.but ottomans arenot racist an empire cant be racist.
    Ottomans not racist???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Ottoman_Syria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres

tps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_during_the_Greek_War_of_Independence

I guess that the Ottomans were not racist if you regard mass-murdering by Ottoman military forces according to race to be something that is "not racist"

the last times of ottomans so mixed and different ottoman sultans which lived the last times ı cant say they made things which appropriate for islam ı meaned this
    You're right about Ottoman Sultans making things appropriate for Islam - after all they kept sex slaves comprising both women and small boys, living like a parasite just as Muhammad did, palace murder intrigues just like among Muhammad's companions when they were competing for influence and even for leadership of the Ummah.. very very islamic.

We haven't even mentioned of course Ottoman invasions and mass enslavement....

Ottomans only killed soldiers not civilians you can see this in history so much.but in your head they are devil
    See above for a sample of massacres committed by Ottoman forces.. In short: you are talking demonstrably total shit.

Korea our brother country still and not only koreans turks helped to so much nations and to europans too
    Not to mention other nations helping out Korea liberate itself from Japanese occupation or for that matter Soviet-inspired invasion.

Here is not religion forum history forum isnt it ? and about his wife there is different ideas the marriage of she was second with muhammed and this age not true
    Peadophile Muhammad's death cult is integral to Ottoman history - so mention of it in connection with Ottoman history belongs here.

And why ı say lies to you about my beliefs if you want my personal thoughts you can ask me with message.
    We've seen enough bullshit and almost certainly lies from you on the forum. I prefer to see your lies and bullshit unmasked in public.

He couldnt abolished slavery bcz it was impossible as economical and social reasons slavery history soo long you are talking look like islam started slavery
    Who? The Sultan or peadophile Muhammad? The Sultan could never abolish slavery because it was peadophile Muhammad's sunnah.

If Islam was all "anti slavery", why make slavery Muhammad's sunnah - followed to the extreme by the Ottomans and just about every other Islamic civilisattion?

Problem with Muhammad's sunnah is that it is forever - where's the next prophet to fix Muhammad's multitude of mistakes???

Everybody without europans know what europan countries made at africa and what they are making still
    About the same mess that Islamists left when they went through Africa. But at least European powers banned slavery - in spite of Islamic-inspired individuals pushing slavery even up to the end of the 19th century. Islamic Mauritania didn't officially ban slavery until 1981 - being the last country in the world to do so.

And message of islam same with christianity or jewish religion if islam problem all religons which belive one god is problem in my opinion all of them one god or multi god religions are problem for humanity.
    Yes, all religions are a problem for humanity. Peadophile Muhammad's death cult of Islam is by far the worst of them.

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Turkey dont kill civils in afrin if they want this they can bomb all buildings in afrin but they dont do this they are clearing afrin slowly
    nobody claimed you kill civilians on purpose in Afrin. But the Turkish claim no civilists were killed is hilarious.....and it seems it has a long historical tradition to lie about those things.

you can look çanakkale war and anzaks words what they think about turks.
    I have asked Serbs and Greeks what they think about Turks and what their historical experiences are with them. I stopped asking then.
    Last edited by Suna123; 03-04-2018, 05:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gorgasali
    replied
    Turkey dont kill civils in afrin if they want this they can bomb all buildings in afrin but they dont do this they are clearing afrin slowly and there is 3million syrian in turkey to kill civil is reverse thing for turks you can look çanakkale war and anzaks words what they think about turks.

turks see themselves superior ? ahahah to hear this word a people from germany is funny

we dont say we are perfect or anything like this but we proud with our past
    you can discuss this religional things in a religion forum
    Last edited by gorgasali; 03-04-2018, 05:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    i said this is actually a historical issue needs to resarch but armenians say not necessary a researching hmm why they say this ?
    because they have enough records from their own eye-witnesses. And not only the Armenians have them. I wonder why Turks don't look at those and only try telling the rest of the world that it all happened accidentally or not at all. The thing is even if it was accidentally, then you still have a responsibility.....but even that Turks deny until today.

ı gave an example even from my town
    yes - good people exist everywhere. That did not help 1.5 Million other Armenians.

Ottomans only killed soldiers not civilians you can see this in history so much.but in your head they are devil
    Where in history can I see this so much? This is what your Turkish history books tell you only. And this is also what the Turkish news claim today in Afrin. It is not true.
    Or are you really going to tell me the repeated conquest of Southern Europe had no civilian victims? This is hilarious, isn't it?
    Did you evacuate Vienna from civilists before you sieged it? And what was with the Greeks in Constantinoptel in 1821?

Korea our brother country still and not only koreans turks helped to so much nations and to europans too
    Until today Turks seem to believe they are superior and deny any fault ignoring historical facts. And as long as this is, nobody will take you serious or believe you anything.

Here is not religion forum history forum isnt it ? and about his wife there is different ideas the marriage of she was second with muhammed and this age not true
    The Al-Azhar university itself says she was 9year old and justifies it with the customs of that ancient time. In some Muslim countries the legal marriage age for girls is 9 years (Iran) or 10 years (Saudi Arabia, Sudan) therefore.
    http://dar-alifta.org/Foreign/ViewAr...4&CategoryID=4

Everybody without europans know what europan countries made at africa
    why do you say Europeans don't know? We know very well, since it is written in our history books. We are not like the Turks and lie about it.

and what they are making still
    What are they doing still?

And message of islam same with christianity or jewish religion if islam problem all religons which belive one god is problem in my opinion all of them one god or multi god religions are problem for humanity.
    After reading the Quran, the Hadiths and the interpretation of Muslim scholars.....no, religions are not all the same problem.
    Last edited by Suna123; 03-04-2018, 04:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gorgasali
    replied
    i said this is actually a historical issue needs to resarch but armenians say not necessary a researching hmm why they say this ? ı gave an example even from my town

probably you are talking about racist turks yes there are racist turks but every nation have racists.not important what they say.they say so absurd things too sometimes.but ottomans arenot racist an empire cant be racist.

the last times of ottomans so mixed and different ottoman sultans which lived the last times ı cant say they made things which appropriate for islam ı meaned this

And why ı say lies to you about my beliefs if you want my personal thoughts you can ask me with message.

He couldnt abolished slavery bcz it was impossible as economical and social reasons slavery history soo long you are talking look like islam started slavery

Everybody without europans know what europan countries made at africa and what they are making still

Last edited by gorgasali; 03-04-2018, 01:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    non muslims not innocent ?you assumed ottomans look like sionist jews ?
    The Ottomans indeed had so much in common with Zionist Jews - particularly Turanists among the Ottomans. Swap "Jewish" for "Turkish" in Zionist dogma and you get something quite identical to Turanist propaganda, don't you?

i meaned there is so much etnich group in Turkey and they have not any problem about ottomans. "The Ottoman Sultan " there is so much ottoman sultan which one and last time of ottomans . sultans was different from first times and some of them made bad things which not related with islam.
    How can things "not related to Islam" be done when Islam is all about every single aspect of people's lives?????

So, all the Sultans were not legitimate Caliphs then?

There was slavery but they didnt build ZOO for black peoples and in islam there is black people as look like st.
    The Ottomans were definitely building private Zoos with black people in them. For example, the Sultan's haram had castrated black slaves "guarding" the sex slaves there.

Speaking of black people and castration, you still haven't answered the question "for whatever reason" about why there are very few descendants of black slaves in Turkey whereas the US has millions of them...

we talk about korean war but we came islam and muhammed
    Not just the Korean war but Korea and Turkey's "brotherhood". Just showing what sort of "brother" Korea has in this "brotherhood" relationship.

im not muslim but
    Yes, Muslims are allowed to lie and deceive and even obliged to do so if somehow "of benefit to Islam". One strongly suspects you fall into that category given your complete apologist bullshit for Islam.

i know life story of muhammed and he paid so much money to make free non free people so how they learnt slavery from muhammed ?
    Then care to explain to us why Muhammad had so many more slaves when he died than when he started and why Islam instituted slavery to be something for ever?

I guess that Gabriel "forgot" to pass on from Allah to peadophile Muhammad that slavery was a very bad thing...

Pity that peadophile Muhammad was "the seal of the prophets" and the final one... Allah now can't send down an additional prophet to fix up Muhammad's multitude of mistakes...

About Armenian issue i can give example from my town ottomans didnt kill them they sent them bcz almost all ottoman cities they revolt when war here is important war times they attacked towns and they killed peregrant womens even and ottomans sent them in my town there was two children without parents but their families still exist in my town and everybody knows that they are armenian why they didnt kill but they helped them ?
    Sure there are instances where people don't murder in spite of their cult or political system telling them to do so. Humans can think in spite of cultist brainwashing into bullshit such as we see from Islam.

this is an historical ussie and turkey now say come and research but they dont come bcz if they research this they cant attack as politic turkey. and asyrians ? who are they ? when turks came anatolia there was Byzantine and they destroyed it not asyrians they are old civ only
    It is not clear at all what you are trying to say here... could you please repeat it again using different words so that we might have some chance of understanding exactly what you are saying...

if you want to see pedophile and slavery and massacre or racism look VATİCAN .you can see all of them.
    Sure there's a lot of peadophilia going on in the Vatican. That's the sort of thing you get when you create unnatural separations of men and women.

So this is what is driving peadophilia in the Vatican. Problem for Islam - and countries like Turkey which has fallen under this cult - is that Islam specifically encourages peadophilia because Muhammad himself was a peadophile, e.g.:

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64
    i said turkish army but peoples in here opened ottoman issue peoples can open a special issue about ottomans.
    Merely demonstrating that Turkey is the "brother" that Korea disowns and the reasons for disowning that "brother". Rather like disowning a brother who was involved in rape, peadophilia, murder and drug crimes and has spent time in prison for these...

Turkey looks rather like the "brother" who was addicted to crack cocaine, put on a drug rehabilitation treatment program by Ataturk who was curing Turkey's cult addiction to Islam but then takes a hit of Islam from Erdogan and is back to the addiction he started from...

Leave a comment:

• gorgasali
    replied
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

I never understand when a country with 99% Muslims says something like this. Just because you may have a couple of thousand jews and christians that does not mean you have different religions in your country. 100 years ago in Turkey there have been 20% Christians....For some reason they disappeared.
    And your different ethnicities disappeared as well thanks to assimilation politics.....with exception of the Kurds who somehow don't like to be assimilated.
    ı dont want to write so much things this topic. bcz this issues so far from korean war if you want to know about turkey talk with turkish peoples turkey so different from other countiries as some sides .The number dont shows reality completly and turkey is secular but majority muslim .Little or not this is not important they lived so long time together an about asimilation even our leader erdogan isnt turk actually .everybody know own origin .have good day.
    Last edited by gorgasali; 03-04-2018, 10:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    i dont want to you understand this turks made so much war with different countries but we dont hate any countries already we have so much people from different country as ethnic and peoples who belive different religions and we respect them all some europans have so much prejudice and to destroy prejudice hard.
    I never understand when a country with 99% Muslims says something like this. Just because you may have a couple of thousand jews and christians that does not mean you have different religions in your country. 100 years ago in Turkey there have been 20% Christians....For some reason they disappeared.
    And your different ethnicities disappeared as well thanks to assimilation politics.....with exception of the Kurds who somehow don't like to be assimilated.

Leave a comment:

• gorgasali
    replied
    non muslims not innocent ?you assumed ottomans look like sionist jews ? i meaned there is so much etnich group in Turkey and they have not any problem about ottomans. "The Ottoman Sultan " there is so much ottoman sultan which one and last time of ottomans . sultans was different from first times and some of them made bad things which not related with islam. There was slavery but they didnt build ZOO for black peoples and in islam there is black people as look like st. we talk about korean war but we came islam and muhammed in life story of muhammed he paid so much money to make free non free people so how they learnt slavery from muhammed ? About Armenian issue i can give example from my town ottomans didnt kill them they sent them bcz almost all ottoman cities they revolt when war here is important war times they attacked towns and they killed peregrant womens even and ottomans sent them in my town there was two children without parents but their families still exist in my town and everybody knows that they are armenian why they didnt kill but they helped them ? this is an historical ussie and turkey now say come and research but they dont come bcz if they research this they cant attack as politic turkey. and asyrians ? who are they ? when turks came anatolia there was Byzantine and they destroyed it not asyrians they are old civ only if you want to see pedophile and slavery and massacre or racism look VATİCAN .you can see all of them. i said turkish army but peoples in here opened ottoman issue peoples can open a special issue about ottomans.i dont want to you understand this turks made so much war with different countries but we dont hate any countries already we have so much people from different country as ethnic and peoples who belive different religions and we respect them all some europans have so much prejudice and to destroy prejudice hard.
    Last edited by gorgasali; 03-04-2018, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    hahahah maybe ottomans learnt slavery from europans isn it ?
    No, they learnt all about it via peadophile Muhammad.

and yes you can see this when you look history turks never kill childrens old mans womans or innocent people ın turkey
    Nonmuslim men, women and children are not categorised as being "innocent" from an Islamic perspective

there is so much etnich group and they love ottomans.
    wtf are you trying to say here boy?

slavery can be in ottoman empire but not with hand of state.
    The Ottoman Sultan was one of the biggest owners of slaves in the Ottoman empire.

so we didnt go africa to bring black peoples *esspecially*.
    But you did import literally .. millions of Black African slaves to the Ottoman Empire... care to explain to us why there are only a few thousand ancestors of black African slaves in Turkey in spite of millions imported?

but our ussie is korean war isnt it ?
    Don't know what you are blabbering about here boy...

As for the Korean War, you had a Turkish Army that got rid of the Caliph under Ataturk.

ı dont say ottoman history look like angel but angel near of europan
    1 1/2 million dead Armenians and a few hundred thousand dead Assyrians might make reasonable people change their minds...

Leave a comment:

• gorgasali
    replied
    im not sure about egyptin issue and i meaned "etnich groups in turkey" and about kurds i met so much kurd and i live with them they have not any problem about ottoman empire you mean probably terrorists or terror semphatizans but they are not majority.and kurds see ottomans as ancestor ottoman not mean turk ottoman was big empire of course leaders was turk bcz monarchy. and yes majority of armenians and europans dont like ottomans you are right. and i didnt say ottomans are angel yes there was slavery yes but persons was slavery nations not and i dont like every kind of slavery .now there is not ottoman empire or at korean war there wasnt ottoman empire there is republic of turkey and turkish history not only ottomans okay this issues so far from korean war
    Last edited by gorgasali; 03-03-2018, 06:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X