Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many US states can you name without looking them up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many US states can you name without looking them up?

It'll be easy to list the number rather than writing the name of the states.

Every single state in my case...usually with their capital cities as well. And I can do that for most countries in the world.

You may applaud now.

Comment

I can only name the continent of Hawaii
      Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 12-21-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
        I can only name the continent of Hawaii
        Hawaii, yes! that's in the Indian Ocean and the capital city is Paris.

Paris, Hawaii...yes, I'd like to go there and visit Buckingham Palace, the Brandenburg Gate, the Wawel, the White House, the Pyramids...they say Paris is the most beautiful city on earth...

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
          Every single state in my case...usually with their capital cities as well. And I can do that for most countries in the world.

You may applaud now.

You don't know the capital of Crimea.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

You don't know the capital of Crimea.
            It is probably Sébastopol...I didn't even have to look it up. ...but I think the real capital of Crimea is Moscow.

Crimea is Russian! Crimea is a Russian exclave like Kaliningrad Oblast.

Comment

It is probably Sébastopol...I didn't even have to look it up. ...but I think the real capital of Crimea is Moscow.

Crimea is Russian! Crimea is a Russian exclave like Kaliningrad Oblast.

Simferopol is it. Crimea is a multinational Republic in Ukraine and in Russia too.
              Last edited by dmitri11; 12-22-2017, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

Simferopol is it. Crimea is a multinational Republic in Ukraine and in Russia too.
                Crimea is Russian territory, period.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblaz View Post
                  It'll be easy to list the number rather than writing the name of the states.
                  I actually don't understand the relevance of the question.
                  How is that a question in "history" ?

I could probably not list all of them and have visited only a handful.

How many administrative divisions of India can you name?

I can list you all countries of Europe .

In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

India is irrelevent on the world's political scene. It's a regional power only.

The USA is a global power in politics, economics and in the military.

Having said that, the OP's question has nothing to do with history. It is more about trivia...

Comment

13, everything else was aggressive colonialism
                      Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

India is irrelevent on the world's political scene. It's a regional power only.
                        Sure - and the OP is from this region....says his profile. So he might know something about it.
                        In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Sure - and the OP is from this region....says his profile. So he might know something about it.
                          I hope he knows something about his own country.

Comment

Comment

0. I barely could remember main cities and areas((( shame, as I'am supposed to be a history teacher in 2 years)))

As for USA states. let's see....30-35, and I only remember half of them, because US named battleships by states names ))))

Comment

Working...
                              X