Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Putin's chances in the upcoming election? Will history repeat itself?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are Putin's chances in the upcoming election? Will history repeat itself?

    Someone wrote:

    Putin has 86% approval rating and it seems like there are no strong candidates compared to Putin.
    Your thoughts?

  • #2
    Originally posted by dmitri11
    Putin has the power more than the king, because it's a traitor like Gorbachev and Yeltsin.



    I am a citizen of Russia. I don't go to the polls. The total area of the territory of Russia for 2017 is 17 125 191 square kilometers. The total population of Russia on 1 January 2017 is 146 804 372 people. How much land I must own that I wanted to go to elect Putin?

    The majority of voters deserve the land only at the cemetery.
    I am agree with you. He is a traitor. Its better to not participate in this show.
    It doesn`t matter who exactly will protect the interests of olygarchy. Despite of different names and different rythorics all the candidates will do the same. As in any capitalistic country, government just serving to olygarchy monopolists.

    Comment


    • #3
      Those who do nothing are traitors as well. When there is no real alternative to Putin in Russia, then there should be founded a new party which will be a real alternative.

      Stop whining and do something.

      PS: 86% approval for Putin is hilarious. That is a king, not a democratical elected person. Those high values happen only in fake democracies.
      Last edited by Suna123; 01-06-2018, 07:45 PM.
      In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

      Comment


      • #4
        Seriously, I am NOT Russian and I already knew the answer. Putin always win, unless no one cares about living....lol

        Comment


        • #5
          What are Putin's chances in the upcoming election?

          100%

          Comment


          • #6
            Appatrently the history will repeat itself, but this dead circle is close to its end. I don't know who participated in the poll, but I haven't met a single young person in Russia who would support Putin. Also, the fact that there is Ksenia Sobchak (no matter if you like her or laugh at her) tells that Russia needs a fresh start. I don't think she will get more than 15-20%, but that's only the beginning.

            Comment


            • #7
              In Russia everybody want to change president, but no someone who can become him.

              Comment


              • #8
                150 % ....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dmitri11

                  Ksenia Sobchak is the daughter of a thief. Her father is a friend of another thief is Putin. So she is still without a hole in the head.
                  They are all controlled opposition of some type or another, anyway?

                  Putin needs the feigned pretense that there's actual opposition and other candidates to choose from even if many Russians are shrugging at the pretense or already see through the pretense (and perceive it as such). It's for propaganda purposes and to illustrate to the 'outside world' (meaning outside Russia).

                  The other concept to suggest or discuss is that various clans are in competition with each other within/in Russia and some accept the status quo but sometimes, one 'oligarch' gets ideas to increase his power profile a little and either others permit it or try to knock him down ( a peg). He either capitulates/relents or there is a major power struggle or conflict - this can be political or economical or both.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Russians would rather stick with a corrupt leader and stay in the poor circumstances they are in rather than risk instability.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Talise12 View Post
                      150 % ....
                      If He is the master of all angels, then why is he wearing a Karate/Taekwondo uniform?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Goathika View Post
                        Appatrently the history will repeat itself, but this dead circle is close to its end. I don't know who participated in the poll, but I haven't met a single young person in Russia who would support Putin. Also, the fact that there is Ksenia Sobchak (no matter if you like her or laugh at her) tells that Russia needs a fresh start. I don't think she will get more than 15-20%, but that's only the beginning.
                        This might sound controversial, but a fake attempt(rather 'tricky' is a correct choice of word) can only defeat such a powerful autocratic leader. Somehow i feel in such a situation, a woman leader might be a better candidate than another man opposing Putin.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RoyofSupratik View Post

                          This might sound controversial, but a fake attempt(rather 'tricky' is a correct choice of word) can only defeat such a powerful autocratic leader. Somehow i feel in such a situation, a woman leader might be a better candidate than another man opposing Putin.
                          Too bad this woman's background won't let her go far in her political life. Those 15% of her supporters are young and lively graduates who still have hope for the better future, while the general mass is highly influenced by mainstream media, church and sense of sick patriotism. Sadly enough this is the current situation in several post soviet countries.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Goathika View Post

                            Too bad this woman's background won't let her go far in her political life. Those 15% of her supporters are young and lively graduates who still have hope for the better future, while the general mass is highly influenced by mainstream media, church and sense of sick patriotism. Sadly enough this is the current situation in several post soviet countries.
                            Yes i have heard about her background. She is called the Paris Hilton of Russia. And that's discouraging. I am not sure about the inner details about their politics but i am guessing that this is a trick of Putin himself to maintain a cloak of democracy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Would be great for Russia, another Екатерина II Великая. But in present Russia, I hardly can imagine they would accept one woman leader.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X