Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Putin's chances in the upcoming election? Will history repeat itself?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VaselineBasket View Post
    I don't know about other democracies, but Russian democracy involves verification of ballots and records in the books on video-camera at the request of any representative from electing parties. This account takes place at several times during the night counting.
    Camera watching you. Putin's democracy did not give a legal assessment of the shelling of the Parliament of Russia in 1993. Yeltsin is a criminal? ... Philosophical question for Putin.

Last edited by dmitri11; 01-13-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Crimes? You want crimes?
      http://www.publicseminar.org/2017/04...his-own-metro/
      http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...in-responsible

Stupid vatniks are going to let anything go because their elevators don't go all the way to the top. Глупые люди.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
        Crimes? You want crimes?
        http://www.publicseminar.org/2017/04...his-own-metro/
        http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...in-responsible

Stupid vatniks are going to let anything go because their elevators don't go all the way to the top. Глупые люди.
        And vatniks not saying that you took that cash, but if you did, you'd be smart enough to do the math. My favorite storyteller is Jonathan Swift. But stupid people also have souls. What boiled up?

The chances is the cash. Who sings the kind of democracy?
        "No ideological differences between the USA and Russia" - V. Putin (I agree)
        "Policy of the USA is a way to nowhere" - V. Putin (I agree)
        What the policy of Putin can lead to?
        Last edited by dmitri11; 01-14-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

And vatniks not saying that you took that cash, but if you did, you'd be smart enough to do the math. My favorite storyteller is Jonathan Swift. But stupid people also have souls. What boiled up?

The chances is the cash. Who sings the kind of democracy?
          "No ideological differences between the USA and Russia" - V. Putin (I agree)
          "Policy of the USA is a way to nowhere" - V. Putin (I agree)
          What the policy of Putin can lead to?
          Is this your final answer? So, in response to my post, you are just trolling me? Nice...

I'm not sure what to say in response. I would advise not to take drugs before posting, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tux1 View Post
            ... I would advise not to take drugs before posting, though.
            Antidepressants need bad dancers ... eggs interfere.

Comment

You're kidding right? We all know he's going to win, he doesn't even have real competition.

Comment

Originally posted by RockCherry46 View Post
                You're kidding right? We all know he's going to win, he doesn't even have real competition.
                He's richer than Rothschild.

Comment

Hahahaha)) Hello everybody my friends))) There is so funny place) I like your discuss. You know so many things about Putin and about his politic)) Putin is strong president. Even foreignes dont to be calm and talk and talk about him)) hahahahahaha))) Yuo are funny))

Comment

Originally posted by MezencevAA View Post
                    Hahahaha)) Hello everybody my friends))) There is so funny place) I like your discuss. You know so many things about Putin and about his politic)) Putin is strong president. Even foreignes dont to be calm and talk and talk about him)) hahahahahaha))) Yuo are funny))
                    Мизинцев, don't be a kiss-ass, ... a kick-ass To be an happy ass if you can't be a hardass.
                    Last edited by dmitri11; 01-18-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                      Those who do nothing are traitors as well. When there is no real alternative to Putin in Russia, then there should be founded a new party which will be a real alternative.

Stop whining and do something.

PS: 86% approval for Putin is hilarious. That is a king, not a democratical elected person. Those high values happen only in fake democracies.
                      Agree! First, our political sistem must find a real oppositionable candidate!
                      It's wrong at all, be against authorities but don't have any power behind..

Comment

Originally posted by marat27 View Post

Agree! First, our political sistem must find a real oppositionable candidate!
                        It's wrong at all, be against authorities but don't have any power behind..
                        ... when you want to change the VW into a BMW.

Comment

Working...
                        X