Info about world war 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info about world war 2

Hey! If u have any unique info regarding ww2 feel free to share it!

Originally posted by Aizaz_AZ View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Riese

Comment

US spies used the navajo language as a code cuz they knew that the japanese would have no way of cracking it

Comment

Originally posted by Aizaz_AZ View Post
        You will need a waterproof suit, metal detector, shovel, medical insurance and a ticket to Russia.

Last edited by VaselineBasket; 06-03-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Which country do you support?

Comment

There was a plane that germany used during the war called ”stukan.” You Can read about it on Wikipedia i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedeeee View Post
              There was a plane that germany used during the war called ”stukan.” You Can read about it on Wikipedia i think.
              That is a Stuka, which is a nickname for the Junkers JU 87 Sturzkampfflugzeug.

Comment

Hitler is actually a jewish descendant

Comment

Originally posted by Bl4k3 View Post
                  US spies used the navajo language as a code cuz they knew that the japanese would have no way of cracking it
                  Us army units were also using Navajo to avoid the time taken to encode messages...

Comment

Originally posted by gusti_739 View Post
                    Hitler is actually a jewish descendant
                    No proof of that but what is your relevance ?

Comment

Many people, not all, are too stupid to learn from history. History will repeat itself, just wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Bl4k3 View Post

Several different Native American tribes contributed these radio operators. The Navajo just got most publicity.

Comment

But an interesting tidbit. Prior to World War II, the German military would send units to the Soviet Union to learn to maneuver and to train pilots. Of course this was done secretly as it was a violation of the peace treaty that concluded World War I. The Soviets and the Nazis were allies at that time. During the same period, the Germans were selling arms to Japan and acting as military advisers to Japanese units.

Comment

It ended. The good guys won.

Comment

Two of my great-grandfathers were participants in the war on the eastern front. One served in the navy and was wounded by a fragment of ammunition in the heart, but survived. The second great-grandfather fought right up to Berlin, was awarded the Order of the Red Star and many other awards, there is information on the site, but I warn you, everything is in Russian

Comment

Working...
                              X