Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the name of historical building in your country?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the name of historical building in your country?

Hi, i am very interested with history. I d like to know too about historical building from another country because it has their own unique character or story. Please share by mention what is the name of historical building in your country and short explanation. To help further more, then we can explore on youtube. I am sure it will be very interested and sharing information for travelling. Thanks

You tube King Davids citadel Jerusalem Israel...

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
      You tube King Davids citadel Jerusalem Israel...
      Nice, i want go there someday and jerusalem too
      But its hard as indonesia and israel has no diplomatic relationship
      Latest news i hear our visa apply has been reject (christian who wants visit jerusalem)

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wawel_Castle

Kings castle in Cracow

Comment

The whole cities are "historical buildings" in Brittany.

Vannes is a mix between medieval buildings (gothic/romanesque cathedral + medieval battlements + haussmannien (haussmannien is the typical style of Paris) + neo renaissance buildings). Dinan, Rennes, Morlaix, Clisson, Nantes, Fougères are all "historical cities" somehow, the Basilica of Ste Anne d'Auray is neo-gothic et caetera...

That's only a part of what you could get in Brittany and the diversity of architecture is already wide, France is biggest and has much more nations there with even more diversity and castles.

Basically, I don't think any Europeans could resume their country with only 1 historical building...
          Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 06-02-2018, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcatori View Post

Nice, i want go there someday and jerusalem too
            But its hard as indonesia and israel has no diplomatic relationship
            Latest news i hear our visa apply has been reject (christian who wants visit jerusalem)
            Blame the moslems ,,,Indonesia has denied entry to Israelis...

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X