Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third Rome was Ottoman Empire!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
    shall we bet they recommended their readers to vote for great Sultan Erdogan?
    How come radical Islam is fan of Hitler - what a surprise...not
    You're asking by yourself and answering by yourself again but not seeing it

    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
    be patient with your government it will flourish soon to its fullest beauty - الله أَكْبَر
    PS:
    it is actually pretty interesting that you divide Turks in Turks and Kurds and seem to dislike the Kurds even if they support your beloved Sultan. Pretty racist, isn't it? The Turks in Germany are all equally Turks - no difference visible.
    Brain 404 not found xD During my military service, most of people were Kurdish and the one closest to me was of Kurdish origin from Malatya
    I meant with beloved; you may recognize some people in wrong way, all Kurds aren't pkk and all Kurds don't hate Turkiye.

    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
    PPS: btw. Cem Özdemir is seen as a German and not Turk by most Germans. Good German politician
    Great you found a common point between Turks and Germans, even his relatives from his village refuses him to be a country fellowman
    Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 01-11-2019, 09:02 PM.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by grgur View Post

      He requested an imam from there because no bosnian imam would join in on the stupidity, and bosniaks took part in plenty of atrocities committed there, as a part of both handschar division and black legion.
      What do you know about how many wars Muslims involved to take Jerusalem from crusaders or to defend it? Jerusalem is a holy city in Islam, so a sensitive place, and its imam as well

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

        it is Armenians and Greeks who blame the Turks for genocide with right. Germans acknowledged their proofs and join them in commemoration of the victims as is the whole world (apart from Muslims) for the genocide at the Jews in Germany as well.

        Acknowledging atrocities of the past helps to prevent their repetition in the future.
        Learning from history is essential - something what the Turks did not learn yet.
        If Germany have acknowledged its genocide or holocaust, so how can it be proven? Germany must pay compensation for every single Jewish family of European origin and even must give Southern German lands to Jews to prove it, this is what actually Europeans want from Turks by bringing out "armenian-greek-Assyrian"(however Assyrians still live in Turkiye, and armenians, so crowded in Tunceli city, famous for joining pkk terrorist organization or radical leftist, radical leftists aren't that problem as rarely in fight ).
        armenians and greeks are begging to west for genocide claims and threating west with war reparations of WW2 or complicity, it's called "If a lie loops for 3 times, then everybody will begin to believe that it's real", since there is no any proof about it.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

          it is Armenians and Greeks who blame the Turks for genocide with right. Germans acknowledged their proofs and join them in commemoration of the victims as is the whole world (apart from Muslims) for the genocide at the Jews in Germany as well.

          Acknowledging atrocities of the past helps to prevent their repetition in the future.
          Learning from history is essential - something what the Turks did not learn yet.
          The Holocoust of WW2 is a Systematic genocide. There were not any Racist or Barbarian laws against Greeks or Armenians in Ottoman Empire.
          They had their Churches and Schools.

          Greek School in Istanbul:
          http://img.fatih.bel.tr/assets/photo...G?h=600&w=auto

          Genocide claims are non based because There were not even 1,5 Million Armenians in Ottoman Empire.
          Look at Ottoman Censius of 1914. There were 1.173.422 (Including West Side of Turkey, For Example: There were 82,000 Armenians in Istanbul)
          428.000 (Only in east because They were supporting Russia in WW1 and Were killing Turkish people and burning Turkish villages) of them had to relocation to Syria, Lebannon, Jordan. 400.000 of them were escaped to Russia and migrated to US/European Countries.
          In 19th Century There were 22 Armenian Ministers, 29 Armenians have been Ottoman Paşa, 33 Armenians have been Member of deputy, There were 7 Armenian Ambassador and 11 Consul of Ottoman Empire and More than 100 Officers.

          Istanbul Armenian Patriarchate:
          https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...83JLl52fXu-hql

          http://kayit.lalelistars.com/articlepics/28999.jpeg

          Armenian School:

          https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...dM9RkM__aNa5SZ

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
            Great you found a common point between Turks and Germans, even his relatives from his village refuses him to be a country fellowman
            His village is called Urach in Germany where he was born .

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Kulakjack View Post
              There were not any Racist or Barbarian laws against Greeks or Armenians in Ottoman Empire.
              definition genocide: Genocide is when a collective source of power (usually a State) intentionally uses its power base to implement a process of destruction in order to destroy a group (as defined by the perpetrator), in whole or in substantial part, dependent upon relative group size.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_definitions

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
                Adolf Hitler requested help from the imam of Jerusalem to recruit troops from Muslim population in Africa, Middle East and Europe(Bosnian Muslims)
                Bosnian troops of Nazi Germany.
                İmam of Jerusalem and Bosnian Muslim troops of Nazi Germany:

                BTW Muslims were only active for the wars against British-French imperialism and Soviet Union, not against the Jewish ethnic cleansing. Jewish ethnic cleansing is commited by Europeans as always It shows Hitler wasn't a fascist against Muslims otherwise he would force Muslims to join instead requesting help from the imam of Jerusalem.
                You've been avoiding the question of what the Mufti of Jerusalem was doing with Himmler in 1943...

                By 1943, the idea that Germany could do anything about "Arab Statehood" was just about dead. The Axis powers had just about been completely kicked out of North Africa and the Germans were in full retreat from Russia - far far away from being able to act on the ground "to achieve Arab statehood".

                So, I wonder what the Mufti of Jerusalem and Himmler would have had so much in common in 1943

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                  definition genocide: Genocide is when a collective source of power (usually a State) intentionally uses its power base to implement a process of destruction in order to destroy a group (as defined by the perpetrator), in whole or in substantial part, dependent upon relative group size.
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_definitions
                  The process of this didn't stop during the Ottoman Empire, e.g. what was happening in 1955:

                  https://scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/v...06&context=gsp

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                    The process of this didn't stop during the Ottoman Empire, e.g. what was happening in 1955:

                    https://scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/v...06&context=gsp
                    I wonder if this link is also blocked in Turkey like whole Wikipedia is because of this topic.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                      The process of this didn't stop during the Ottoman Empire, e.g. what was happening in 1955:

                      https://scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/v...06&context=gsp
                      Reliability of the source: 0.000000000000001%
                      Neutrality of the source: 0.000000000000000025%
                      BTW the pogroms are related to a rumor which has said "The house that Mustafa Kemal Ataturk was born and lived in Thessalonico is plundered by radical greeks!", as result, hundreds of people from different cities of Turkiye came to Istanbul and began to pogrom against greeks, I bet there is West at behind of it as always, number one western goal is to use greeks as puppets against Turks, I'm happy the greeks also killed many imperialist troops till 1974 Turkish intervention in Cyprus, imperialists did it and paid by themselves again.
                      But Istanbul pogrom will stay as microscopic creature compared to genocides commited by fascist europeans which is equal to a TREX size as compared

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

                        definition genocide: Genocide is when a collective source of power (usually a State) intentionally uses its power base to implement a process of destruction in order to destroy a group (as defined by the perpetrator), in whole or in substantial part, dependent upon relative group size.
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_definitions
                        genocide: one side is completely innocent, and the non-innocent side is genocidal-genocide maker.
                        armenians = were responsible of 1915 events.
                        greeks = were responsible of 1919 events.
                        Assyrians = were responsible of 1915 events.
                        All those people have been busy with brigant being, while Turkish troops definitely my grandfathers were at front, those betrayals were busy with attacking to Turkish troops and villages from behind.
                        So at first, westerners are main responsible for these events because the imperialist countries are responsible for ethnic riots in the Ottoman empire.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
                          genocide: one side is completely innocent, and the non-innocent side is genocidal-genocide maker.
                          armenians = were responsible of 1915 events.
                          greeks = were responsible of 1919 events.
                          Assyrians = were responsible of 1915 events.
                          All those people have been busy with brigant being, while Turkish troops definitely my grandfathers were at front, those betrayals were busy with attacking to Turkish troops and villages from behind.
                          So at first, westerners are main responsible for these events because the imperialist countries are responsible for ethnic riots in the Ottoman empire.
                          A genocide doesn't imply that the victim is as white as snow...

                          Then you are blaming the greeks, armenians and assyrians and later put the blame on westerners, lol... if it's westerners, it can't be the fault of the armenians as they have been "manipulated" by the evil "West", and if it's the greeks, it's not the fault of the West as the greeks are responsibles for their own acts.

                          In addition, you are telling us, here, that the action of some people deserve to massacre a whole ethnicity. Euké. Funny double standards.
                          Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 01-12-2019, 10:48 AM.

                          Comment


                          • They were actually called "bottoman" because of their love of men's asses, as time went on they have now evolved into the worlds biggest perverts both online and in real life

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

                              A genocide doesn't imply that the victim is as white as snow...

                              Then you are blaming the greeks, armenians and assyrians and later put the blame on westerners, lol... if it's westerners, it can't be the fault of the armenians as they have been "manipulated" by the evil "West", and if it's the greeks, it's not the fault of the West as the greeks are responsibles for their own acts.

                              In addition, you are telling us, here, that the action of some people deserve to massacre a whole ethnicity. Euké. Funny double standards.

                              Funny how french are supporting claims of a non-based genocide events to supress the genocides commited by french even since crusade periods, if those genocides commited by europeans weren't, the world would have probably been 1 billion more crowded, how do you feel to be one of those people who are responsible for the murdering of those 1.000.000.000 people's ancestors?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
                                They were actually called "bottoman" because of their love of men's asses, as time went on they have now evolved into the worlds biggest perverts both online and in real life
                                your dream world is really pink that you're seeing everything as pink as in your dreams, try to prevent your homosexual opinions existing from your mind

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X