Snail Mail Hobbies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snail Mail Hobbies

Hi, I like to exchange letter, postcards, magazines clippings, and other stuff. I'm just wondering if there is one else that likes to do these things!

Also does anyone exchange friend ship pages? Where you creat a page decorated to represent yourself with your address for people to put into their address books. There's many different ways to do it. Some use paper some send a whole book back and forth, and some make them small like personal trading cards? Isn't it so cool!

Hey there I would love to swap postcards if you're still interested

Comment

I never even thought about that. Also don't even have really any friends/snail mail people on here.

Comment

I am also up to swap postcards and other things along with the letters.

DianeA7X Rocksta Brie-22

Comment

These friendship pages sound cool Write me if you are fancy

Comment

I've never heard of friendship pages, that's a really neat idea.

Comment

Very interesting idea. You can place a piece of another country at home

Comment

I am always on the lookout for snailmail penpals and the friendship pages sound really cool. I'd love to exchange letters with you guys.

Comment

Don't forget about Post-crossing. That can be found on another website, see www.postcrossing.com
                  Last edited by look4swissmiss; 01-31-2016, 03:54 PM.

Comment

I'm also very interested to find snail mail penpals and if anyone is still interested please contact me also!

Comment

I want to exchange letters and postcards too!

Comment

The postcards and friend pages sound neat! How do they work? It's an interesting concept.

Comment

I've done something similar by making friendship books and trying to get my pen pals to fill out a pen pal form with some of their info and hobbies. But nether of them really worked for me. Although I am trying to get back into decorating my letters and sending little things to my penpals. I used to send quite a bit of snail mail related stuff to my pen pals. But that was when I was living in Australia and working alot. Now that I'm back living in New Zealand and studying, I don't have as much money to do so.

Comment

Would love to send some actual letters to someone! Please message me if you are interested!

Comment

Hi I am want more snail mail pen pals from around the world. Would love to exchange postcards newspapers etc. please respond on my profile

Comment

Working...
                              X