Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postcards are great idea

Comment

My hobby is creating different custom lapel pins for my friends and to collect. I think they are some cool things to swap via mail. What are your thoughts about it? I would like to share some of my works with you too
      Last edited by gradetracy; 12-15-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Hello looking to send and exchange prints of photos i've taken . new to this forum . please send help .

Comment

I just love snailmailing! If somebody would like to have more snailmail friends feel free to contact me

Comment

Would love to do snailmailing. But the shipping fees tho.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tacochen View Post
              Would love to do snailmailing. But the shipping fees tho.....
              Yep. All of you living in countries with functioning postal services should be thankful...

Comment

Originally posted by starbear View Post
                Yep. All of you living in countries with functioning postal services should be thankful...
                I once shipped a mini package (same size as a postcard and smth like that) and it cost me around usd 20. I could go broke but i really want to try it with a cheaper courier. Anyone wants to do snailmailing with me?

Comment

I would Love to write letters exchange postcards ..lol sign me up

Comment

i would love to exchange letters. everybody who wants that, write me.

Comment

Hi! my name is holly and I live in america. I enjoy movies, reading and crafts. At the moment, I am reading a collection of Edgar Allen Poe's work, as well as time travel stories. I like to make jewelry. I have a small collection of post stamps. I am almost 30 years old. I would enjoy exchanging post cards, letters, news clippings, post stamps, playing cards, or coupons if you live in america. I grew up christian, but I also have an interest in buddhism. my profile has other info about me. Please keep content appropriate. If anyone here is interested, let me know.

Comment

For snailmail hobbies/ FB/ ATC,... have a look at: http://friendshipbooks.forumactif.com/
                        Noam

Comment

I would love to do that. You can message me if you want. We can send post cards.

Comment

Hello! I'm interested in smail-nail and search people from Korea and Japan who want exchenge letters or postcard. I love put in the envelope some handmade gift, tea bag or other. So if you interested please send me a message~!

Comment

OMG Snail Mail Pen Pals. I've been doing this for years. Yes, I make FB's (Friendship Booklets). I love to swap and I'm a huge collector on Postcards, Stamps, Banknotes (foreign paper money), coins, stickers, phone cards, etc... See my profile on Interpals..............

Comment

hey!! im looking for female snail mail friends! I am 30 years old and I enjoy nature. I like hiking/going on walks through my neighborhood, reading, learning and crafts. I am currently watching the walking dead and a series of unfortunate events on Netflix. I'd have to say one of my favorite tv shows is the office. I love fruits and veggies, but im more of a junk foodie. my favorite animals are piglets and kitties. My hubby's nick name for me is chicken little because I like chickens....and im short. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X