No announcement yet.

What kind of art do you do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I draw large pictures for which I mostly spend half a year. Unfortunately, I have not taken pictures of them until now. They're inspired by Gabriel Moreno and Hi Xhxix. You can even google them if you want. (Why should anyone do this???)

Comment

I used to draw drawing stories as a child well they look like lines to most people but i like to draw and play an imaginary game about the elementals and humans later i found out spell force so that hobbie died kinda like poetry i still do some for some people

Comment

I'm trying to improve some srawing skills just now. Thank goodness there is a lot of good books, tutorials, courses etc. Actually I had not been painting\drawing for so long that when I started to do it again I felt like I drew by feet! Well... still feel so
        Could people show an excerpt of their creation here?

Perhaps they are shy. Many people in the Internet becomes well-skilled critics when it comes to art (so called Dunning-Kruger effect), so nobody wants to get a bad review. Or maybe they think their art is a part of their private life.

Comment

I make beaded jewelry and bags and sell them once a month in a Sunday market. I consider what I create an art and usually takes me 2-3 weeks to make. I also paint on canvas strawbags. I havn't considered selling on line.

Comment

Hey everybody:-)
            ​ I am illustrator
            https://www.behance.net/Jannasanna

Comment

Although I play music, nowadays I concentrate more on knitting. It catches me as an addiction.

Visit me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/houseofcoldhands/

Comment

I am a medical student, i get very few free hours. So in my free hours i like to do various things, with times i do different things. First of all i do what is required like some repairings in my rooms and in my friends rooms. Sometime i do carpentry with whatever limited tools i have. I like doing basic electrical stuffs, i like decorations and contribute a lot to my church during christmas. I like to design and make moulds and stuffs with carbon fibre. Painting and sketchings. Calligraphy and designing structures. There are no limits, i do whatever i can do and whatever i think i can do.

Comment

Here's a question that bothers me... Can I call my cinema reviews an art?

Comment

I have a passion for art,especially any art related to culture.check out some of my work here;
                    https://www.etsy.com/listing/5340334...sai-bagleather

Comment

I enjoy playing music, taking photos, drawing and painting. I also started rebuilding and repairing old (and new, ugly ones) guitars. :-)

Comment

I do leather with oil color and acrylic

Comment

I design and make dolls and soft toys. My focus is on multiculture. I hope you like it
                          The name "BanaBaka" comes from my mother tongue, Sesotho - a language of Lesotho and South Africa, and it means "my children". I had been working on my Mondie Dolls and as I looked them all lined up in a row on my dressing table, I thought, 'Oh, look at all my little girls.' But most importantly, the name signifies the LOVE and ENCOURAGEMENT and INSPIRATION that my children give me in all that I do.

Comment

dropped university and started learning to paint. nowadays I'm concept artist https://www.artstation.com/eminencylord

Comment

Привет,
                              мне нравится рисовать, смотреть YouTube, читать.
                              Мне нравится анимация, особенно Pixar и Hayao, Miazaki.

Comment

drawing and crafting

Comment

Working...
                                X