No announcement yet.

What kind of art do you do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love to draw, paint them and taking pictures as well...

Comment

I love spending time with piano and guitar so much. That's my life

Comment

I am an illustrator and also working as a 2D animator. And I play bass and still learning to play fretless classical guitar. If professionality is earning money with doing something, I am a professional illustrator and animator and bass player. But I don't see myself expert in any of them. I still dislike my self in the arts that I am doing.
        http://37.media.tumblr.com/56896c195...85o3o1_400.gif

Comment

I've never been to an art school, but dawing is my hobby and I think I'm an artist deep in my heart even though I'm creatng technically incorrect pictures But I don't care. I love the process, it helps me to relax or focus on something, I just listen to the music and draw. Here are some of my work, though most of them are quite old.

https://cherry-ksyss.deviantart.com/...174985/Drawing

My most favourite medium is ink

Comment

I do many different kinds of art . There are many artists in my family tree . My specialty is hand embroidery combined with paint and beadwork . I love to create almost anything . I am self taught . I learn from looking at other artists work .

Comment

I love writing poetry!
              I think it is my passion.

Comment

Originally posted by VelArt View Post
                My day to day job (at least the admin aspect of it) is driving me nuts. I wanna immerse myself in ART again.
                If you're an artist, I'd love to view your work, write a little about it and get to know your creative process.

What artists do/think from all over the world interests me...
                Oh, I understand you really well! I have a creative job in general, I work as a copywriter and write various articles almost every day, however even writing sometimes becomes annoying and boring for me. I think it's ok because anyway you should change your activities and give you some rest from the certain ones, even the creative works, as I know many art professionals sometimes feel the same too
                I can recommend you drawing, you shouldn't become a cool professional in it, just relax and draw what and how you want, there are also many useful and simple books for such newbies, personally I can recommend a famous book "You Can Draw In 30 Days" by Mark Kistler, it's one of the best for such cases. Also I like some handmade arts, colouring and assembling different wooden models, especially cars and planes https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...5/wood-trick-0 it's a very creative and interesting process for me too Photography and cosplaying are cool activities too (and you can cosplay everybody you want, not only anime heroes), as also cooking. I adore the last one too because it's in fact such a creative process too!
                And writing of course, many of my friends like to write small fiction stories and I can say that some of them are really good. Anyway you should just choose smth which will be the best for you.

Comment

I'm not a professional artist but art is my passion. I started to draw when I started reading comic books. Now I do digital art and sketches, however, I'm the worst with watercolor and anything that involves coloring.

You can check out my art account on instagram if you want, My username is @pkailart

Comment

I'm a working artist (I make a living as a graphic artist & illustrator) but I do printmaking (etching, silkscreen, etc.) on the side. The working artist part is like any other desk job, clients and deadlines can be a real nightmare. But, hey, it's still doing art, so I can't complain (much)!

Comment

I do photography and poetry (no proof of the latter, as all of my stuff is in Russian). Here's my photo page if somebody's interested. https://youpic.com/photographer/standart_deviation/

Comment

Working...
                      X