X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best thing ever

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

Buggati will win on highway because they have no speed limiter like serial bikes. I don't think a bike rear tire will make it longer as 5 min above 300km/h
      The S1000RR is my favourite bike. But I can't do a wheelie on it. 2 reasons, 1 is my riding style. I always rode with my weight completely over the front, never pushing back in the seat. and 2 this thing has electronics that stop you from raising the front wheel. Unless you put it in race mode. Even when I've cracked the throttle, it shoots forward and doesn't lift the front. It has more torque than anything in it's class except for a Panigale, but it's so sorted.

I did drive behind a Suzuki GSXR1000 yesterday.... he lifted the front wheel and did a wheelie like it was nothing. I was jealous. But yeah, I will only ever buy S1000RR from now on. I have Rizoma, and R&G everything. Mirrors, bar ends, rear sets, crash kit, tail sliders, cotton reels, wheel sliders, indicators... Arrow exhaust...everything modified.

I'm looking forward to the 2017 GSXR.... that's going to be a stunning bike. Also Honda will probably release a new CBR by 2018, HRC derived.

I used to work for Yamaha. I hate the new R1. It's really uncomfortable for commuting. But it has the best front end on a motorbike. Too bad its power delivery is crap, and its dash is like a smartphone.
      Last edited by Sevahrem82; 06-12-2016, 07:09 PM.

Comment

I saw more Ducatis as BMW S1000RR, they are not so popular. Excepting of my 800 and 1000, I had only a 1000 Kawasaki under my butt, this bike has more power as my Honda, but has not rubber band acceleration ability.
        The power is brutal but only over 8k RPM and Honda has better quality.

This year i have not much motivation to drive a bike. to put on of this whole clothes, to sweat in summer makes me no more fun. Besides i can make a deal with my girl if i sell this bike.

Comment

I think just sell it and get a sports car :B

Comment

Yeah. At first i should seduce and ensnare some oil oligarch chica. :-)
            I'm good, but they are far beyond my league.

Comment

Originally posted by jadedlady64 View Post
              did you point out to the gf that you could just as easily get hit by a car crossing the street. Nobody is promised tomorrow so it really doesn't matter what you drive. i dated a guy who had a harley I just felt sleepy after getting off the back of that thing. I much preferred his old beat up truck, much more room, we could stretch out in the front seat(LOL)
              yeah but your old beat up truck wont do 0-100 in 3.4 seconds or go round corners like its on rails
              yes i have a bike honda vfr 800 more than enough power for me. yes i have crashed it. no i dont ride it like i used too i see no reason to buy something bigger.
              Last edited by chardie; 06-13-2016, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I had a WW2 Royal Enfield Bullet until he/she and I parted company in unceremonious circumstances. We separated on a bend and while I wore a hole in my jeans (and my ass!) on the tarmac he/she decided to take a swim in a river! I was upset and left her/him there, as far as I know, he/she is still there!

Comment

Originally posted by lankara
                  I have a motorcycle. It's pretty old, but I really love it. I don't often ride it, but in summer it's my favorite transport. Recently I was engaged in repair of my motorcycle, I needed to change the battery. I don't understand much about moto repair, but I found a lot of information on the Internet, for example here virus . Now I like to read such articles, of which it's always necessary to know which part is necessary for my motorcycle, and what part can be replaced with a cheaper one. Do you repair your bike yourself and how well do you know about motorcycle repairs?
                  No you don't Your link and all the other links you have been posting contain a virus

Comment

I have a Triumph Daytona 955i anyone else?

Comment

whats your favourite motorbike ?
                      Last edited by muyago; 01-10-2019, 06:05 AM.

Comment

I like the look of the guys on motorcycles, but for myself, I won’t choose it. There are two reasons for this. The first is forever bad weather in my city. Now I drive a car and I’m already a regular customer hand car wash brisbane. I’ll have to wash the motorcycle myself every day plus clean the overalls. The second reason is the high probability of an accident. Sorry guys, I'm a realist. But it looks beautiful anyway)

Comment

Forget MotoGP's soft pussy fags, if you're a superbike fan
                          Isle of Man is your destination.

Comment

Originally posted by VioNT View Post
                            I like the look of the guys on motorcycles, but for myself, I won’t choose it. There are two reasons for this. The first is forever bad weather in my city. Now I drive a car and I’m already a regular customer VIRUS I’ll have to wash the motorcycle myself every day plus clean the overalls. The second reason is the high probability of an accident. Sorry guys, I'm a realist. But it looks beautiful anyway)
                            Your influence spam link contains a virus

Comment

Working...
                            X