Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearthstone FIFA

Comment

I don't play much, but lately that's GTA V, Kerbal Space Program, BeamNG, Euro truck sim 2, Medieval engineers, Total war series...., whatever my mood is, but also a lot of older games like Empire Earth, GTA 3, Vice city...

Comment

Does SECONDLIFE count as a PC game? You download it and play on pc. It's an avatar sim game. Look into it and hit me up and who knows we could become good friends. This is an adult version like The SIMS, but OMG way better...trust me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Michiganguy View Post
          Does SECONDLIFE count as a PC game? You download it and play on pc. It's an avatar sim game. Look into it and hit me up and who knows we could become good friends. This is an adult version like The SIMS, but OMG way better...trust me on that.

That actually still exist?.......i remember wen they promoted that as the next best thing..........until the pervs moved in,lol

Mzzls

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
            People who show off this way are usually the most funny "gamers". Fortunately, the fiber, a computer that worth 4k€ and anything you want don't make them better and they still get rekt by the random gamer, playing with 3fps and 200ms, lel. Those are pretty close to the people calling themselves harcore gamers or huge geek, because they are playing candy crush

I'm sure you'd get rekt by a lot of people who have a 4k euros rigs. I don't see the relation here at all. Also pretty sure no one who plays Candy Crush says they're a hard core gamer. In fact, I wonder what exactly would you classify as a "real" gamer to begin with.

Anyway, recently finished the first Witcher. Now I'm planning on going through the 2nd one, so I can get to W3 that I have on the shelf, staring at me for a few weeks now (although the 3rd one's for a console rather than PC. Didn't want to have any plot holes.

Comment

Ooh there's quite a lot. Fallout 3, L4D, GTA V, Borderlands, Lis, Blood Brawl 2, DST, Night in the Woods, Portal, Saints Row and always up for recommendations

Sometimes I play Overwatch with friends..but I'm really not good at it at all.

Comment

I love #Terraria on #Steam also #RocketLeague and #FFXIV : )

Comment

Minesweeper

Comment

Overwatch ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Michiganguy View Post
                      Oh my, I was into it for a while but my computer could never make it work smoothly. It took me hours to change an item and go from A to B. Cool idea though.

I've always found it hard to play on PC. I played mostly point-and-click or tennis games. Other games require too many buttons than I can handle. I never understood how to play fast with a keyboard.
                      Last edited by Patafix; 07-20-2018, 07:07 PM.

Comment

i play alot of diffrent kind of games. i have 290 games on steam alone and more games. but latly i have been gaming alot of EvE Online ! and some cs go and fortnite ! :P
                        Anyone else here plays EvE Online ?

Comment

Hi there. It's anyone playing in tes Legends? My steam: ladyprovidence and ladyprovidence22. I will be glad to new friends!

Comment

Grew up with PC gaming and probably go to the grave with it. Being a face rolling, keyboard turning, button masher,I'm not big on first person shooters. I can get into WoW but my preference is turn based strategy games.

Comment

Definitely Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Best modding I’ve ever had

Comment

i remember i started to play with cs1.2 and cm02 i think, it was really good.

now i am playing lol, world of tanks etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X