Anyone love cats like me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone love cats like me?

I love cats so much and i have 19 cats now. I have 3 cats in my home and im feed 16 stray cats every day.I sit with them for 2 hours every day and i never feel bored
    I think i'll live like that forever. am i look like crazy or its normal.

I start to think this story of parasites controlling the mind of "cat lovers" is 100% true...

Comment

cats taken my brain about this thing. but i love cats more than humans, i fell in love when im look cat's paws

Comment

I don't think anyone likes cats as much as you

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
          I start to think this story of parasites controlling the mind of "cat lovers" is 100% true...
          The thing I disagree with you on is your attitude towards cats Cats are cool, I love cats, cats are real personalities with very great appearance! Nicest animals

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

The thing I disagree with you on is your attitude towards cats Cats are cool, I love cats, cats are real personalities with very great appearance! Nicest animals
            Yeh, I know you love cats in a crazy way, in this you are quite similar to one of my first English teachers, what a coincidence, right?
            That being said, I'm not denying that those stupid creatures have personalities, I'm only denying the presence of soul, kindness, beauty, intelligence and a lot of other things in addition to my belief like what cats are a perfect representation of how societies are now going ina wrong way, uhuh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Yeh, I know you love cats in a crazy way, in this you are quite similar to one of my first English teachers, what a coincidence, right?
              That being said, I'm not denying that those stupid creatures have personalities, I'm only denying the presence of soul, kindness, beauty, intelligence and a lot of other things in addition to my belief like what cats are a perfect representation of how societies are now going ina wrong way, uhuh.

Cats are nasty and selfish but they are cute and they have perfect appearance. They are also intelligent but have to agree they're selfish lil sods hehehehe...Still adorable!

Comment

I love cats too. So cute creatures

Comment

While we haven taken in two strays, and feed possibly one or more, our other four cats do not compare to the 16 strays you feed. Hope you can spay/neuter them to make it better for all.

Comment

Originally posted by potatoblond View Post
                    am i look like crazy or its normal.
                    It's normal. You need more cats and also pigeons. A lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by potatoblond View Post
                      I love cats so much and i have 19 cats now. I have 3 cats in my home and im feed 16 stray cats every day.I sit with them for 2 hours every day and i never feel bored
                      I think i'll live like that forever. am i look like crazy or its normal.

I have 11 and take care of 2 outside and my younger sister has 1 too. I had a friend in high school who had 20 cats and her grandma had 16

Comment

I like cats because there arrogant fucks.......lol

My last one died(19 years*sigh*)................... looking for a new one(shelters)

Mzzls

Comment

I love cats too!! I just think they're cute, really cute:3

Comment

me too. I'm fond of these little creatures

Comment

Dude, I have brought for my kitty personal big house with 3 floors and this automatic cat feeder. Also, I am talking to him more often than with real people. Sometimes I think that I am crazy af. I am planning also to buy 2 more britain kitties and buy the same for them... And I understand that they can`t love me so hard as I am, but I want to believe...

Comment

Working...
                              X