Modified Jaguar F-Pace Car to Look Cool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified Jaguar F-Pace Car to Look Cool

Modified Jaguar F Pace Car to Look Cool - When viewed from the reason, there are two types of vehicle modifications. First, it is made to resemble other dream vehicles. Meanwhile, the second type is trying to look different. For the first type, generally changes are made in such a way as not to get out of the standard. In contrast to the second type, the more strange the more it attracts attention. The second method was tried to be applied to a Jaguar F-Pace car. The British-made luxury car was completely overhauled, especially the rim. Reporting from Carscoops, Tuesday, April 9, 2019, the owner of this wealthy F-Pace tried to maximize the eccentric appearance of his car, by installing a 32-inch rim.
    Modified Jaguar F-Pace Car to Look Cool and Luxurious. The British-made luxury car was completely overhauled, especially the rim.

That modified F-Pace is just ugly. The 32-inch wheels and the neon-green paint make it look cartoonish.

Comment

not my taste...
      too intrusive and absolutely impracticable

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
        not my taste...
        too intrusive and absolutely impracticable
        The neon-green F-Pace with huge green wheels is more to the taste of teenage boys.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

The neon-green F-Pace with huge green wheels is more to the taste of teenage boys.
          With 30 I am a teenage boy....
          but I have liked always sexiness and finesse of the shape

Comment

With 30 I am a teenage boy....
            but I have liked always sexiness and finesse of the shape
            At 30, you’re young but mature enough to appreciate beauty over bling. That F-Pace was beautiful when it left the factory but someone with more money than maturity turned it into a ridiculous caricature of a car.

Comment

Originally posted by YuanHadi View Post
              Modified Jaguar F Pace Car to Look Cool - When viewed from the reason, there are two types of vehicle modifications. First, it is made to resemble other dream vehicles. Meanwhile, the second type is trying to look different. For the first type, generally changes are made in such a way as not to get out of the standard. In contrast to the second type, the more strange the more it attracts attention. The second method was tried to be applied to a Jaguar F-Pace car. The British-made luxury car was completely overhauled, especially the rim. Reporting from Carscoops, Tuesday, April 9, 2019, the owner of this wealthy F-Pace tried to maximize the eccentric appearance of his car, by installing a 32-inch rim.
              Awful, looks like a car a 5 year old boy would draw at school.

Comment

Jaguar F Pace SVR fair job on this

https://youtu.be/WtDsSYRkVBA

Comment

Originally posted by Zeekiwi View Post
                  Jaguar F Pace SVR fair job on this

https://youtu.be/WtDsSYRkVBA
                  He could of reved the nuts off it so we could here it roar, but still a pretty decent clip.

Comment

Something that has more sexappeal than VW Jetta on low profile tires

Comment

Something that has more sexappeal than VW Jetta on low profile tires

The Ford GT ! I saw one in an underground parking garage...but it was under a car cover...

Comment

The Ford GT ! I saw one in an underground parking garage...but it was under a car cover...

there are many releases of GT 40, the old timer from 1970-ties is really tiny... not for 190cm man
                        the 2018 version is looks very nice, but I would need a rich sugar mommy for such one. LOL... Maybe selling a part of real estates and this would make my real mommy very angry.

Comment

there are many releases of GT 40, the old timer from 1970-ties is really tiny... not for 190cm man
                          the 2018 version is looks very nice, but I would need a rich sugar mommy for such one. LOL... Maybe selling a part of real estates and this would make my real mommy very angry.
                          I’ve never seen a GT40 but I know it’s small. The Ford GT is a little bigger (YouTube has a few videos of these cars side-by-side). Youtuber Doug DeMuro is 190cm tall and he fits into the new GT. All you need now is the $400,000US to buy one...

Comment

I’ve never seen a GT40 but I know it’s small. The Ford GT is a little bigger (YouTube has a few videos of these cars side-by-side). Youtuber Doug DeMuro is 190cm tall and he fits into the new GT. All you need now is the $400,000US to buy one...

Please don't make me depressed, I'm otherwise happy with my life

Comment

Please don't make me depressed, I'm otherwise happy with my life
                              You don’t have the $400,000 for a new Ford GT? Do like I do: have rich friends. From now on, all your friends should come from Warsaw’s Wilanów district.

Comment

Working...
                              X