What do you drive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichAndUseless View Post
    Yes It has a 6.0 W12 with mulliner package.If by chance you're planning to get one I would suggest a V8 as Will Great Power Comes Worse Gas Mileage!!
    But thats the fun with these cars I could have got the Huracan with 5.2 V10 but my S8 has the same engine so I went with the 458.
    Also I live in Dubai so Gas is a little cheaper but these all machines give aroung 5-29 MPG with the E350 giving the best!
    No... I couldn’t buy a Bentley because I’m...married to a reasonable woman. A couple of years ago I was considering the purchase of a used Rolls as a 60th birthday gift to myself. When I told my wife, she wasn’t impressed....so I’m still driving a Toyota, a Ford and my favourite vehicle, a John Deere.

I didn’t know the S8 had the same V10 as the Huracán. I thought only the R8 came with that engine in Audi’s lineup. Anyway, the 458 will maintain its value better than a Huracán so from an investment standpoint, the Ferrari was a better buy.

Comment

• I drive too big car for my penis size.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
        I drive too big car for my penis size.
        OK. If you drive a smart fortwo you could be a girl...

Comment

• Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

No... I couldn’t buy a Bentley because I’m...married to a reasonable woman. A couple of years ago I was considering the purchase of a used Rolls as a 60th birthday gift to myself. When I told my wife, she wasn’t impressed....so I’m still driving a Toyota, a Ford and my favourite vehicle, a John Deere.

I didn’t know the S8 had the same V10 as the Huracán. I thought only the R8 came with that engine in Audi’s lineup. Anyway, the 458 will maintain its value better than a Huracán so from an investment standpoint, the Ferrari was a better buy.
          I agree the 458 didn't depreciate as bad as the Huracan I can find a 2015 Clean Example for the same value of my 2011 458 ! Also The Second Generation S8 came with 5.2 N.A. V10 from Lamborghini which is still used in R8 V10 and R8 V10 Plus.However after third Gen S8s came up with Twin Turbo 4.0 V8 which gave more horsepower and better performance when I test drove one.But I still love my N.A. V10 and 2010 was the last production year of that engine.My S8 still has only 38k Orignal Kilometers.I don't expect the value to appreciate anytime but my S8 V10 is one of the most sorted out car atleast here in the Emirates.I purchased this car in 2013 from a local Audi Dealer as CPO this car was used for Audi Events before I purchased it and at that time had only 1500 km.Really Hope that one day you get that Rolls you're looking for but still you might love your Toyota as I may say again.With Great Power comes Greater Maintainence costs!

Comment

OK. If you drive a smart fortwo you could be a girl...
            Roger. I think the comparison is opposite proportional.
            Big SUV = lil pecker

Comment

• Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

Roger. I think the comparison is opposite proportional.
              Big SUV = lil pecker
              Yes...yes, you’re right. It is inversely proportional. Don’t you have a Mazda 6? That would mean...my gawd! ...you must be AFRICAN size!

Originally posted by RichAndUseless View Post
              I agree the 458 didn't depreciate as bad as the Huracan I can find a 2015 Clean Example for the same value of my 2011 458 ! Also The Second Generation S8 came with 5.2 N.A. V10 from Lamborghini which is still used in R8 V10 and R8 V10 Plus.However after third Gen S8s came up with Twin Turbo 4.0 V8 which gave more horsepower and better performance when I test drove one.But I still love my N.A. V10 and 2010 was the last production year of that engine.My S8 still has only 38k Orignal Kilometers.I don't expect the value to appreciate anytime but my S8 V10 is one of the most sorted out car atleast here in the Emirates.I purchased this car in 2013 from a local Audi Dealer as CPO this car was used for Audi Events before I purchased it and at that time had only 1500 km.Really Hope that one day you get that Rolls you're looking for but still you might love your Toyota as I may say again.With Great Power comes Greater Maintainence costs!
              The 458 will appreciate in time, as do many models made by Ferrari. It’s a beautiful car with a heavenly exhaust note. A guy who lives near my home has an older yellow Ferrari Modena and I love it when he revs it up as he drives by...

A friend of mine got an S-class Mercedes a few years back. The big one with the V12. It was beautiful but it had many niggling problems and was often being fixed at the shop. He sold it and got a Toyota truck instead! He also owned an Aston Martin before (I think it was a DB9) and it broke often so he got rid of it and bought a BMW Z4...! This is to say that you’re right that Great Power comes with Great Maintenance costs ...but, if you can afford such cars, you can afford the maintenance as well. My friend just hated having his cars in the shop so often and that’s why he traded them in for more low-end vehicles. (He should have bought a Rolls and a Ferrari...both are reliable exotics.)

Comment

• Monorail. Say no to traffic jams.

https://i01.fotocdn.net/s33/86/galle...2781394005.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                  Is that your Chinese wife outside of her Mercedes on the monorail?

Comment

Is that your Chinese wife outside of her Mercedes on the monorail?

You're way too hung up on luxury.

https://i02.fotocdn.net/s33/124/publ...2781958011.jpg

Comment

You're way too hung up on luxury.

https://i02.fotocdn.net/s33/124/publ...2781958011.jpg
                      A Lada! Good Russian car! Nobody can steal your Lada because it you can never get it to start!

Comment

A Lada! Good Russian car! Nobody can steal your Lada because it you can never get it to start!
                        Ok. Only a chimp can be your client.
                        Last edited by dmitri11; 02-13-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Ok. Only a chimp can be your client.
                          Don't forget that Lenin had a Rolls Royce. I love it when a commie owns a Rolls...

Comment

Don't forget that Lenin had a Rolls Royce. I love it when a commie owns a Rolls...

Who cares about Lenin and your troubles?

Comment

Who cares about Lenin and your troubles?
                              I'm sure nobody cares. I just like the fact that one of the fathers of the everyone-is-equal Soviet Union owned a Rolls Royce.

Comment

I'm sure nobody cares. I just like the fact that one of the fathers of the everyone-is-equal Soviet Union owned a Rolls Royce.

​It's not serious, Soviet people don't bear him a grudge.

Comment

Working...
                                X