Turkish Gamer Is Here! Hello Y'all!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkish Gamer Is Here! Hello Y'all!

Hello from Izmir,Turkey! I'm a gamer from Çeşme im playing games since 2007 and i want to meet some friends from the world you can read my profile and you can write me anything you want!I want to learn new food recipes and learn some different languages come'on write me!

Hi

on which server do you play LOTR?
    In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

I'm leaved game because i bored im playing other games you can message me for steam,origin vb.

Comment

welcome to the forum page Erdem.. A friend told me that participating in the forum section helped with English. Maybe that will work for you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by erdemgencery View Post
          I'm leaved game because i bored im playing other games you can message me for steam,origin vb.
          I asked explicitly for LOTR because I have read it on your profile and wondered if there is any server left which is not empty
          In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Working...
          X