Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For girls: Hello all! I’m here for a particular reason! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For girls: Hello all! I’m here for a particular reason! :)

My name is Gabi. I’ve had this profile for quite some time but recently came back because I am looking for fiends in my area. I just moved to Raeford, North Carolina and was hoping to find some folks (aka women lol) that live here or nearby. We can talk on here and if we get along, we can exchange numbers and maybe even meet up. I’ve been here for about 5 months now and it’s such a small city that it’s been kinda hard to make friends.
    A little about me: I am married. No kids. One dog (back at home still). I love listening to all kinds of music, dancing, reading, watching documentaries, collecting coins, and I try my best to work out, but it doesn’t always work out lol
    I’m not a big fan of cooking but I cook a lot. I do drink mostly beer and whiskey. Don’t smoke (anything)...haven’t been to many places around here but this weekend we are hoping to go to the zoo. I like museums, coffee shops, libraries, and dark chocolate.
    The friend(s) I am looking for is: Someone who I can be myself with, someone I don’t have to pretend with, and someone who is not judgemental. I’ve found that it’s hard to meet people like that. Anyway, I’ll end this but if you are from around here and would like to talk, send me a message. I’ll be waiting!

-G
Working...
X