Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

I'm new to Interpals and already finding it quite addictive :P
    Like everyone else here I'm looking to make new friends from overseas, though preferably from European countries. A little about me: I'm 24, from the US, although I lived overseas most of my life (13 countries in total!) I'm in graduate school studying to be a mental health therapist and I enjoy reading, photography, museums, exhibits, galleries, etc. I am very openminded, progressive, and love learning about different cultures and histories. Other interests are philosophy, neuroscience and international relations. Feel free to message if interested

What do you mean by psychological markers? Treatments or advice?

Comment

Sorry, still don't understand you. I wouldn't know anything about sports medicine though.

Comment

No....I study psychotherapy. None of that is related to my subject.

Comment

Psychoanalysis is a therapeutic orientation, while systemic analysis has to do with business of some sort...not sure how the two could be related.

Comment

Hello, Molly. I hope you have an awesome time on this site.

Comment

becausei Thanks!

Comment

Psychiatry is a discipline like any other that is part of our healthcare system, yes. I suppose they have power, but just like APA (psychologist) and ACA (counseling), they are influenced by the pharmaceutical industry who are the real ones with the power.

Comment

BTW It makes more sense to send me a message through my Interpals profile than here, so if you want to continue chatting drop me a message there.

Comment

Originally posted by molly0593 View Post
                    becausei Thanks!
                    It's only Brit... Don't put the blame of he would be talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by molly0593 View Post
                      Psychiatry is a discipline like any other that is part of our healthcare system, yes. I suppose they have power, but just like APA (psychologist) and ACA (counseling), they are influenced by the pharmaceutical industry who are the real ones with the power.
                      Since when do you turning the psychiatric to a discipline (science)?

Comment

Working...
                      X