tell me about you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me about you

Hi,My name is Omar, I'm 23, I'm from Morocco and I'm a student of biology, I had my bachelor in 2017 for to be a teacher but this work is bad in Morocco,last year was my first of Master but I didnt continue it because a lot of causes, now I'm looking for a job because I want to make a family with a mature,wise woman and realize my goals(study,family...),I can teach you Arabic and french(a little), I need to learn English and improving my French,maybe we can be friends so tell me about yourself please .

Last edited by Omar0425; 10-26-2018, 11:51 PM.

A lot of people out there are searching for who they are. Which begs the question, who am I? Well, my name is Valerie Thueson, but to really know who I am, one would have to get a sense of what I am capable of. Throughout the last 5 years, I have spent my life devoted to creating videos worthy of being seen. Whether they were school events, local communities, or non-profit organizations, I was taking the time to capture special and meaningful moments. I have loved every moment of it, so when the opportunity to do something similar during my study abroad experience presented itself, I was eager to begin the process. The most exciting part of being given such a chance is that it causes me to step out of my comfort zone. While I have loved writing, creating videos, and being a leader all these years, becoming a blogger/vlogger causes me to be in the spotlight. I have spent majority of my life behind the scenes, which is what I always loved, but now I’ll be in front of the camera. The thought is a tad nerve racking, but all in all I will love to share my experiences with those who wish to study abroad or those who simply want to learn more about the incredible world around us. I cannot wait to share my first vlog with all of you! See you soon! dinosaur games new.
    Last edited by angrycow1; 04-18-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Hi I’m Hannah and I’m 16 years old I go to school in Lewes Delaware and I’m an11th grader and I play flute in marching and symphonic band

Comment

Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs red ball

Comment

Working...
        X